Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2024, 10:29 am

Sometimes I also think of things that strike me as funny, like a song title, or a mixed up song title and want to share the joke with others.

Here on Wrongplanet sometimes people take things literally and don’t get when someone is joking.

You can add a smilie or emoji to help people know when you are joking, or make it really obvious by adding “(joke)” or “(funny)” to your post.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2024, 10:59 am

Fenn wrote:
Sometimes I also think of things that strike me as funny, like a song title, or a mixed up song title and want to share the joke with others.

Here on Wrongplanet sometimes people take things literally and don’t get when someone is joking.

You can add a smilie or emoji to help people know when you are joking, or make it really obvious by adding “(joke)” or “(funny)” to your post.

Good advice

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman