Will I die before I turn 50?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 1:13 am

Let's see what my cards say about it. The doctor told me I was going to be dead by 50 due to my unhealthy eating habits, and my great grandfather really wasn't much older than me when he died of diabetes.

I'd be lying if I said I'm not secretly hoping to die before the s**t hits the fan and the entire world falls apart. I don't want to live to see that.

I'm not doing reverse readings.

Past: 9 of Spades. The Tower. Unexpected help and a joyful surprise when all seems lost.

Present: Ace of Hearts. The Sun. A benign influence shadows your every move and action, guiding you to act rightly.

What is fading away: Jack of Spades. The Devil. You will be greatly tempted, and will regret it if you fall.

What will immediately happen: Jack of Diamonds. The Hanged Man. Great self-sacrifice may be called for in the project, but it may be in vain.

What the final outcome will be: The Diamond. The Star. Expect to overcome difficulties and opposition.

Sounds to me like The Devil and The Hanged Man imply suicideal ideation on my part. Maybe subconciously thats why i keep eating sugary junk food knowing I have diabetes?

But The Sun and The Star imply that people care about me enough to want to help me ig I ever cross that line (again). :skull:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 10:19 am

You know? This is an example of me wanting the cards to say something horrible, and they gave me a positive hopeful message anyways. Lol :lol: :oops:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 10:20 am

I wouldn't mind punching my ticket within the next decade. :skull:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 8:44 pm

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2024, 10:13 am

I love the fact that I just stated I'm suffering from suicidal ideation and I don't get a single serious response.

:roll: