Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 11:19 am

I know I said I would no longer share any more card readings online but... what the hell? 8)

I used these cards to ask how Donald Trump's criminal trial will play out. Here are the cards I pulled and what I think they were trying to tell me.

The center card revealed "The Tower". This is the card of destruction and chaos. As this is the "focus" of the hushmoney trial, I think it could mean we are seeing the breakdown of norms in this country. The checks and balances designed to prevent people like Donald Trump from abusing power are withering away.

The top left card I believe is what aids Trump. "The Emperor", the card representing power and control at any cost. The GOP have more power right now than people realize and and are determimed to protect Trump and put their "Emperor" back on the throne. Even threaten violence and war if they have to.

The card at the bottom right is what challenges Trump: The Knight of Wands with his big stick and shield aimed at The Emperor. One could think of this knight as the leader of the "resistance" against Trumpism. There's always going to be people who fight against this fascist movement even if the courts refuse to save us.

The card on the bottom left is what we can expect out of this trial. "The Devil". This card is about addictive behaviors that lead to ruin (drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, you name it) but from what I understand it's also a card linked to rage and violence. Which makes sense given all the threats being made over Trump possible conviction.

The card on the top left is what we can hope for out of this trial. And I pulled none other than "The Star". Through all the darkness, cynicism, and despair there is a chance that a bright light of hope and truth will shine through all of this. The Stars guide us through the dark skies and murky waters of uncertainity.

The top card is what will actually happen. The "Death" card means that regardless if Trump is found guilty and sentenced or not, we can expect powerful change to come from this. If he's found guilty his supporters will not accept it, if he's found not guilty his critics will not accept that either. But he will be the catalyst for a lot of change coming to the US and possibly the world (for better or worst). The old days are dying and we are entering a new era, which is terrifying. But it is what it is.

Basically the gist I am getting from these cards is "unwanted and forced change, which many people will refuse to accept". :nerdy:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 3:20 pm

the old is making way for the new.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 3:47 pm

Will it be the good kind of new or a bad kind of new? That remains to be seen. :skull:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 9:17 pm

Here's a new card reading I did just now on the outcome of Trump's trial, using what I read to be a Spanish method of cartomancy using specific cards in place of the Major Arcana in tarot.

But for my personal touch on the reading I don't try to read the cards in reverse, and I arrange the cards in a pentagram rather than a cross.

As you can see I placed The Joker in the very center to represent The Fool card, this not represents the question at hand, but it represents Donald Trump as the focus too. :jester:

In his past I pulled King of Spades (Death card). According to my guide it means "Hopes and plans won't succeed, try again."

In the present I pulled 10 of Hearts (The World). "A very happy omen. Through stress and tribulation you will find success and happiness eventually."

What is fading out I pulled King of Hearts (Justice). "Be on your guard as others are not well disposed towards you."

What will immediately happen next I pulled King of Clubs (Emperor). "Expect goodwill and help from others."

The final outcome will be Jack of Spades (The Devil). "You will be greatly tempted and will fall if you fail."

Sounds to me like in the past Trump failed to win the 2020 election and succeed in his coup, but that 10 of Hearts shows things are happening on his favor. The evidence against him in court will be tossed out, he has friends in high places who are going to not only keep him out of prison but put him back in power and make sure he stays in power, and then comes the temptation of "The Devil" (Jack of Spades). Trump will fail and take the entire country down to hell with him.

I'll be damned, literally. :|