Depersonalisization/Derealisation

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2024, 5:10 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I don't want to divert the topic too much, but you mentioned taking D3. Do you also take K2, because they should generally be taken together for better absorption. I've been seeing a Naturopath in the past year and found a lot of benefit from Omega 3s and methylated B-Complex as well as a few others. They seem to perk me up and improve my mood even when I'm under considerable stress.

Sorry if that's a derail. These are things you'd need to discuss with your doctor of course, if you're interested.

Yes, I take K2 as well. I was taking magnesium as well but a change in my diet filled in the gaps, so I no longer need it.

I eat plenty of foods now with omega 3's. That was one thing I had been missing in my previous diet. About the only thing my diet doesn't cover now is vitamin D, since I don't drink dairy. I will have to look into the methylated B-Complex. Thanks.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm

jogashill wrote:
thanks for sharing all that you have, RoadRatt.

glad to hear that yesterday was better.

in the times between your Qi gong sessions, have you tried some simple bilateral movements? for me it is knitting if i find myself super anxious, other times when i can it is walking or biking. some people like tapping. some people like drumming, with sticks or your hands.

I have no idea how to knit and my social anxiety won't allow me to go for a walk or bike ride. The Qi gong and music help. So does chatting with my two online friends. I don't do social media. I'm a picky ole bugger. Which makes my choices more limited.

Thanks for the reply.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2024, 7:42 pm

DuckHairback wrote:
When it comes to stress and anxiety I get some tangible relief from CBD oil. It just takes the edge off for me, I'm still stressed and anxious but not quite so desperately.

I have never tried CBD oil. I am not sure if I can afford it. But I can look into it. I have always had problems with medication side effects. So an alternative method of relieving stress and anxiety would be more helpful, in my case.

Thanks.