Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2024, 9:53 pm

I am not a toy for higher beings to play with.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2024, 10:30 pm

The woke and the MAGAs are two sides of the same crazy coin and their agenda is to destroy the US but different reasons!

Also Russia is NOT our friend Republicans!

And neither is China to all yall CCP Apologists on the Left

That's all I have to get off my chest for now. :D

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm

It is better to go through life without friends than it is to see all the friends you have made abandon you when you are facing an existential crisis.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm

Speaking of criticism, there should be a big difference between criticizing the US and demoralizing Americans because people around the world and within our own borders want to see us get utterly destroyed and replaced with some BS like fascism, communism, or Trumpism.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm

They should stop reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in schools. IMO, the overt child indoctrination feeds into Christian nationalism in a small way.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 12:14 am

TwilightPrincess wrote:
They should stop reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in schools. IMO, the overt child indoctrination feeds into Christian nationalism in a small way.

I definetly agree and they should also stop trying to make kids pray in school.

I mean whatever happened to that thing called Seperation of Church and State?

My fav character Julia Sugarbaker summed it all up in this scene from Designing Women. Funny thing is that the actress Dixie Carter was actually a conservative Republican and Christian in real life, and yet she was very progressive in her views on politics and a supporter of LGBTQ rights because she had gay friends who worked in showbusiness like Marc Cherry who wrote for The Golden Girls and Desperate Housewives.

A very rare breed of conservative who would never be accepted by the Trump Cult or the Democrats today.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 7:22 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
The woke and the MAGAs are two sides of the same crazy coin and their agenda is to destroy the US but different reasons!

I agree. Extreme leftists who are hateful are similar to MAGA's, just on the opposite end of the political spectrum.

Fuelled by hate and patronizing to boot.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 8:09 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I agree. Extreme leftists who are hateful are similar to MAGA's, just on the opposite end of the political spectrum.

I agree. They both like to bully people and I had enough of bullies in grade school.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 8:50 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I agree. They both like to bully people and I had enough of bullies in grade school.

Yep!

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 12:16 pm

It annoys me when I ask 'Why do people vote for the UK Conservatives?' and the response I get is 'Oh, you'll understand when you're older'.

Well, I was hoping to hear some specific reasons and examples. So I could fathom how we ended up with this government.

:?

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 1:55 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
It annoys me when I ask 'Why do people vote for the UK Conservatives?' and the response I get is 'Oh, you'll understand when you're older'.
Well, I was hoping to hear some specific reasons and examples. So I could fathom how we ended up with this government.
:?

It annoys me that it would be off-topic to give you a less patronising answer than they gave you.

Dammit, I'm going to:
[Off Topic]
1. They think the Tories are better than Labour at bringing about national prosperity.
2. They think welfare handouts and other government intervention in the economy ultimately makes us all poorer, or they're doing well themselves and don't care about the poor.
3. They've always voted Conservative.
4. They're patriotic and nationalistic.

If you're looking for good reasons, I can't think of any. And I think many who voted for them in the past will agree with me and not vote for them next time.
[/Off Topic]

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2024, 3:19 pm

I REALLY hope the Civil War movie never becomes a reality TV show. If you catch my drift...

I will never watch that movie because I'm terrified of a new American Civil war becoming a reality. To me that is more terrifying than any horror movie. :|