Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2024, 11:25 pm

Like yeah it's really brining me down, my manager and supossed supervisor(not her offical position) are just being asshats...idk. Like I work at a laundry place pressing shirts, and initally they said I was doing really good, but now they act like if a single shirt comes out wrong that I am doing them all wrong and nothing will satisfy them anymore. LIke I hear them talking behind my back of how bad shirts are coming out(I have been looking at them and most are coming out fine outside of a couple here and there that might need more intensive ironing)...but like unless they have the funds to hire a perfect robot they will need to realize human error happens when using human workers. And perhaps spend less time bitching and more time working...you know. Like I have overheard them even bitching about potential new canidates to work at this job cause they didn't like how they looked, or couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl...or this or that. So makes me have less sympathy about potentially abandoning them when they are already looking for new workers but are being so picky.

I am looking for a new job, as I would like to secure something before quitting, but yeah I have just noticed so many toxic things I don't want to work there anymore. Like sorry guys I don't think kim kardassian is applying anytime soon.

So yeah I am looking for a new job already, it just would be smarter to get one set up before quitting to avoid being out of work before finding a new one. I will put the two weeks notice in when I find something new, but if those toxic co-workers try to make those two weeks notice miserable....I will walk away before the two weeks is up, as I am only doing that as a curtosy so they could have some time to find someone new while I still help out for two weeks as its the right thing to do even if I have good reason to leave and have come to realize I don't like any of them anyways and would love to never interact with any of them again.

Also, since I have been hired at least two people quit on not good terms, so also not a great sign.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 30 May 2024, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2024, 11:59 pm

Tough situation....especially when its with Co-workers, figure they gotta work somewhere too. Maybe much better if they worked elsewhere, or would grow a sense of moral responsibility.About bad mouthing people,
Could not blame you a moment for seeking other employment..Good luck on that ! ..if you go that way...but NTs are ...? NTs ? Makes you wonder what they say about their real Supervisors? 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2024, 12:04 am

Jakki wrote:
Tough situation....especially when its with Co-workers, figure they gotta work somewhere too. Maybe much better if they worked elsewhere, or would grow a sense of moral responsibility.About bad mouthing people,
Could not blame you a moment for seeking other employment..Good luck on that ! ..if you go that way...but NTs are ...? NTs ? Makes you wonder what they say about their real Supervisors? 8O

I am more worried about what they say about me when I'm not there, but also I don't even want to know. For now while looking for a new job I am also collecting info/ideas of what to put in my negative indeed review of working there once I quit.