Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

TheNet
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jul 2024, 1:41 pm

I would never kiss the ground. I would rather kiss the sky like Jimi Hendrix said.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2024, 1:42 pm

I guess that disqualifies you from becoming Pope.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2024, 11:44 pm

How many diseases would you get from kissing the ground?

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2024, 12:18 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
How many diseases would you get from kissing the ground?

Probably not that many, assuming you don't do it to often.

That being said, there's a bunch of yucky stuff down there like bacteria, insects and arsenic.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2024, 12:42 am

SIXTY SECOND RULE! Like food dropped on the ground. Nothing bad would happen to you because the microbes couldnt waddle on over to your lips in time to take up residence.

And besides...kissing a hawt member of the opposite sex would infect you at least as bad as kissing the ground because the human mouth prolly has as much vermin per unit size as the ground.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2024, 4:04 pm

You'd probably get more diseases from kissing a human than from kissing the ground.

Of course, you're leaving your own billions of filthy germs on the ground after kissing it. But the Earth is already poisoned beyond repair by humans, so whatever.