Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 2:38 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori

Intresting stuff here sounds like ETs to me. Also why would god be mad at Azazel teaching man how to be civilized?
my opinion is man was never to leave the jungle but was given knowelege, by these ETs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel

WARNING THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION ON RELIGION SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF IT.

thanks/

Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 2:43 pm

What are the consequences for ignoring your warning?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 2:47 pm

if you want to be a pain on the ass over here too thats ok. i guess i'll just ignore the religious stuff and talk about what i want to know from this this thread

Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 2:53 pm

richardbenson wrote:
if you want to be a pain on the ass over here too thats ok. i guess i'll just ignore the religious stuff and talk about what i want to know from this this thread

The Grigori seems to be something religious, so if you dont expect us to talk about it in a religous fashion, what way do you want us to talk about it?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 2:54 pm

from a scientific point of view. i dont mind religious talk, what i dont want is an argument on god, denominations etc.

Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 2:57 pm

richardbenson wrote:
from a scientific point of view. i dont mind religious talk, what i dont want is an argument on god, denominations etc.

The scientific perspective is on the lines of this:
"There is no evidence to the contrary, nor confirming it"
Asides, we tend not to experiment with magic... :lol:

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 3:00 pm

i think magic can be scientifically proven. nobody does studys on in though because they think its foolish, anyways what are your opinions on the watchers son?

Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 3:28 pm

richardbenson wrote:
i think magic can be scientifically proven. nobody does studys on in though because they think its foolish, anyways what are your opinions on the watchers son?

Magic by definition cannot be scientifically proven. You cant prove something that isnt there. It wouldnt be so magical if we understood it. Which watchers?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 3:35 pm

forget it hadron. obviously you cant see the value in a dude trying to stike up a conversation. whatever you motive is im done talking to you.

Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 3:45 pm

richardbenson wrote:
forget it hadron. obviously you cant see the value in a dude trying to stike up a conversation. whatever you motive is im done talking to you.

*yawns* And you cant see the value in debate and knowledge. I was trying to give you a bit of a scientific education, but if you dont want to follow with it, then thats up to you.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 3:47 pm

what scientific education were you given me exactly? that magic cant be proven? no s**t?
thats some education.

Hadron
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 3:54 pm

richardbenson wrote:
what scientific education were you given me exactly? that magic cant be proven? no sh**?
thats some education.

Ok, would something be magical if you could understand it. For example, before the car, would a car not be a magical thing. What makes something magical is the mystery behind it, the way we cant explain it. If its scientifically explainable, its not magical. Its a tricky one to explain, did you get it?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 3:57 pm

oh yeah kindof like UFOs, great comparrison

Witt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2007, 5:20 pm

Off topic...but 'Grigori' sounds like a Russian name to me. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin

:lol:

Jack Torrance

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 5:44 pm

haha yeah its like why would god name angels like that, well i think there aliens but thats another story :D

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

06 Sep 2007, 6:02 pm

richardbenson wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori

Interesting stuff here sounds like ETs to me. Also why would god be mad at Azazel teaching man how to be civilized?
my opinion is man was never to leave the jungle but was given knowledge, by these ETs.

My take is it could mean allegorically that life originated elsewhere in the Universe and perhaps seeded Earth with a comet impact.