Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

reika
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 Sep 2007, 2:26 am

I remember the Fraggles also, I'm old through, and I heard H.R. Puffenstuff ( you know those people were high :D ) is coming out on DVD too. (I think "Jack" is why I like accents to this day.) I also can remember people calling each other "Slee-stacks" is that what those things on "Land of the Lost" were called? I was always a "Schoolhouse Rock" fan personally.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Lau: "But where would they put their feet?" Postpaleo: "Up their ass."

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 4:39 pm

I caught some of the repeats of Fraggle Rock on the channel Boomerang the other day, and was reminded why I loved that show so much when I was a kid. And still do now - I clapped and sang along with the theme tune as if I was a five-year-old again :)

Look Ma, I caught a Fwaggle!

:lol:

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 6:41 pm

I remember and now I feel old! :) :lol:

jaleb
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:20 pm

I loved Fraggle Rock too, I think it is available on DVD too :)

"Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle".

blessedmom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:58 pm

Yes, it is available on DVD. I have them all and my own daughter and dayhome children love watching them. And I can watch it without feeling silly or old! :D
(Okay, maybe old and a little silly) :lol:

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Sep 2007, 4:56 pm

Hmmm.... i remember that show being on the disney channel when I was in elementary school, but they were all re-runs by then... i think?

Roseduelist
Raven
Raven

17 Sep 2007, 10:13 pm

I remember the bigger ones eating the houses ( made of crystals/sugar?) of the smaller ones...I kinda felt bad for those little guys cause the could never finish their construction...

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2007, 2:34 pm

reika wrote:
I remember the Fraggles also, I'm old through, and I heard H.R. Puffenstuff ( you know those people were high :D ) is coming out on DVD too. (I think "Jack" is why I like accents to this day.) I also can remember people calling each other "Slee-stacks" is that what those things on "Land of the Lost" were called? I was always a "Schoolhouse Rock" fan personally.

Yes Slee-Stacks were those hissy reptilian things on "Land of the Lost". Remember the Pylons, those pyramid thingies in the forest?