Page 4 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 7:01 pm

Talk to yourself. No-one else outside of your insular country cares. You are only 5% of the world, and the other 95% are absolutely sick of all this 'we are better than everyone' backwards thinking. You have a go at people who don't agree with your ultra-right-wing philosophies, and call them unintelligent ret*ds etc. You keep moaning about your country being out to get you like so many other paranoid conspiracy nuts, but when someone criticises your point of you or even the thing you are complaining about, then you go off in a rant with all the verbosity of a politician come election day. This forum does not belong solely to you and others to spout your right wing propaganda and bully-boy insults at others ESPECIALLY from other countries. Think before you write something out on any issue; whatever you say is going to be read anywhere from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe to Australia to Great Britain. And by you carrying on this tirade of oppression (because that's what is is - and it's what you are complaining about), you are guaranteeing that the other 95% of the planet will have no respect for you at all in the coming future.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 7:31 pm

The_Chosen_One wrote:
Talk to yourself. No-one else outside of your insular country cares. You are only 5% of the world, and the other 95% are absolutely sick of all this 'we are better than everyone' backwards thinking. You have a go at people who don't agree with your ultra-right-wing philosophies, and call them unintelligent ret*ds etc. You keep moaning about your country being out to get you like so many other paranoid conspiracy nuts, but when someone criticises your point of you or even the thing you are complaining about, then you go off in a rant with all the verbosity of a politician come election day. This forum does not belong solely to you and others to spout your right wing propaganda and bully-boy insults at others ESPECIALLY from other countries. Think before you write something out on any issue; whatever you say is going to be read anywhere from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe to Australia to Great Britain. And by you carrying on this tirade of oppression (because that's what is is - and it's what you are complaining about), you are guaranteeing that the other 95% of the planet will have no respect for you at all in the coming future.

For one I'm not even right wing, I don't need a label to tell me how to think like you do. I can think for myself. I'm not conservative, liberal, rightwing, leftwing, I am ***myself***. Obviously your narrow mind can't fathom that some people don't need to have a label to tell them what to think. It's called graduating out of highschool in the mind.
Two, I offered points and facts, whereas all you offered was your ignorant opinion.
Three, I've thought before writing, you don't think, you just follow the herd.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 7:33 pm

The_Chosen_One wrote:
whatever you say is going to be read anywhere from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe to Australia to Great Britain.

Well if theyr all as ignorant and stupid as you are, why should I care what they think?

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 9:22 pm

snake321 wrote:
Well if theyr all as ignorant and stupid as you are, ...

I'm not :D

snake321 wrote:
... people are robots, they'll spout ignorant and uninformed views and then when you make points against them, theyr ignorant of the fact that theyr uninformed .... People REFUSE to learn anything from history or how it applies to what is current, ... There are not thousands of people in America, there are only 2 people who are copied thousands of times over on an Mtv assembly line. They might as well come with bar codes tattooed to their foreheads.....

Snake has a point. "Non conformists" (who don't think for themselves) are conformists - lol
A lot of people don't seem to be able to go past ranting dogma like "4 legs good, 2 legs bad".

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 9:28 pm

Emo south park, I loves it!

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 9:43 pm

calandale wrote:
Emo south park, I loves it!

8O we do have something in common :lol:

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:04 pm

more than one thing, I'd wager.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:11 pm

calandale wrote:

Do you like Aussie Lager?

On sabbatical...

jfrmeister
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Sep 2007, 10:20 pm

Quatermass wrote:
calandale wrote:

Just as long as is isn't that Foster's piss.... do you have any VB by any chance?

jfrmeister
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Sep 2007, 10:22 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
........A lot of people don't seem to be able to go past ranting dogma like "4 legs good, 2 legs bad".

...... but 4 legs are good.!? :-b :wink: :D :lol:

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:27 pm

2 legs better.

I'm sure I wouldn't mind it.
But, probably too light for my
real tastes in beers.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:28 pm

jfrmeister wrote:
Just as long as is isn't that Foster's piss.... do you have any VB by any chance?

congratulations. you have just proved you can form your own opinions and in spite of the $millions spent in advertising you recognise that Fosters is at best a second rate beer.

You are not a robot. :D

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:31 pm

Quatermass wrote:
calandale wrote:

Its a "Bitter" not a Lager :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:35 pm

VB, Castlemaine XXXX, Crown Lager, imported European stuff (Germany mostly), Corona, anything but Budweiser. All are good except Bud,which is close to water.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:49 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
calandale wrote:

Its a "Bitter" not a Lager :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't like beer and lager (or any alcohol), so why would I know that bit of difference? :P

On sabbatical...

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 10:50 pm

Bitters are better.