Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2005, 10:26 pm

I feel emberassed by doing this,but I feel like everyone here hates me...And I hope that y'all don't because I LOVE all of you very much (even though I havn't met any of you...)!I hope I dont get flamed...sooooo...what do y'all like about me?What do y'all NOT like about me?I'm asking y'all this so I can work on it to stop it.Please,dom't leave me out in the dark,do tell me what you think!

:D SpaceCase :D

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2005, 10:38 pm

I think you're interesting enough that I looked up your blog from your profile and read a little of it to get a better sense of who you were. I like you - you're savvy, more mature than I was at an equal age, and not afraid to make your opinions known. I wish we'd been in the same high school, we could probably have become good friends.

Oh and props on actually asking what people think of you, I've wanted to do the same thing but didn't want to sound like I was whining for compliments. It's more like simple curiosity to know what's really going on in people's heads.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2005, 10:54 pm

8O I sure don't hate you. I think you're kinda cool! :jester: What makes you think that people hate you?

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jul 2005, 11:02 pm

I heartily approve of this product and/or service.

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2005, 11:09 pm

I enjoy reading your posts. You seem like a very nice, bright individual.

BeeBee

oatwillie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jul 2005, 6:25 am

to start with, I can really relate to your screen name. :)

Sacred Cows make the tastiest hambuger.

visualize whirled peas

DeepThought
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2005, 9:09 am

SpaceCase wrote:
I feel emberassed by doing this,but I feel like everyone here hates me...And I hope that y'all don't because I LOVE all of you very much (even though I havn't met any of you...)!I hope I dont get flamed...sooooo...what do y'all like about me?What do y'all NOT like about me?I'm asking y'all this so I can work on it to stop it.Please,dom't leave me out in the dark,do tell me what you think!

I don't know you, so I can't say whether, or not I like you, but I have no reason to dislike you. However, what I think (as insignificant as it may be), is that you are too worried about what other people think about you and you are robbing yourself of valuable energy that could be used for other things.

I'm the Rhymin' Red Rover, and that's where I'll be.

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2005, 3:44 pm

I've only been on here for about a month now and I've only seen ya post this past week... so don't really know who you are :oops: But your posts seem to have been pretty cool. How old are ya anyway? cos you write like you're in your late teens but from what other people are saying it sounds like you're younger.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2005, 6:06 pm

SpaceCase, I don't know an excessive amount about you but I've liked what I've seen so far. And I also find your avatar visually appealing.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

stlf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2005, 6:10 pm

SpaceCase wrote:

I went through something very similar to this a few weeks ago (see my thread with a title similar to yours), so I feel your pain. Relax though, from what I've seen you are an insightful poster and fit in well with this comunity of ours.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2005, 6:26 pm

I don't think anybody here has any reason to hate you, as far as I can see, you 've done nothing to earn that. You seem ok in my book.--Just relax, chill out, and enjoy yourself.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2005, 8:34 pm

Oh,I am 15,AbominableSnoCone,and what exzactly have other people been saying?

Oh,and thanks you guys for your comments.I'll try to post more so people will know who I am atleast...

Archmage
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2005, 10:33 am

Spacecase, you cool, and don't let nobody diss you, cause thay ain't your homie.

*Immediately runs to the bathroom and brushes teeth vigourously, then gargles with an entire bottle of Listerine to wash the ghetto taste from his mouth :D*

we will make it through,
Here we are, like a star,
shining bright on the world,
Today... Make evil go away!

"Code Lyoko" Theme

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2005, 1:55 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
Oh,I am 15,AbominableSnoCone,and what exzactly have other people been saying?

Oh,and thanks you guys for your comments.I'll try to post more so people will know who I am atleast...

"more mature than I was at an equal age" thats all, lol I guess I should have made that clearer.