Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

username88
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2007, 3:42 pm

To me, it is always a scary experience. When ever it happens I feel like something horrible is going to happen. I even have a vision afterwards of something bad happening to me, but as far as I remember it never actually happens. But it still makes me really nervous!

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Sep 2007, 4:58 pm

I used to get it alot, the older I got the less I experienced it, get it every couple mounths now. Very strange phenomina indeed.

devster21
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Sep 2007, 5:10 pm

I haven't before but now I will.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

17 Sep 2007, 5:11 pm

i used to get it alot. now not so much, its a terrible feeling for me anyways because it makes me think of dying :?

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

17 Sep 2007, 9:26 pm

username88 wrote:
To me, it is always a scary experience. When ever it happens I feel like something horrible is going to happen. I even have a vision afterwards of something bad happening to me, but as far as I remember it never actually happens. But it still makes me really nervous!

I always have that feeling. I find it quite scary too as I think that I have gone back in time or something...which I would love in a sense, but I would want to know about it. :lol:

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 10:36 pm

Not very often. For me it's just a vague sense of recollection, as if it was from a dream. It usually occurs when I'm feeling strong emotions such as excitement or sadness.

Back in my teens I occasionally got this other thing that was kind of like deja vu but much weirder. I would suddenly get the feeling that everything was meaningless, like it suddenly didn’t make sense that I or anything should even exist. It also made me feel very depressed afterwards, like I just gotten a glimpse of some awful reality. That’s the best I can describe it. The worst part was when it would happen at night because I’d suddenly have to get up and do something to distract myself from the depressed feeling.