Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

edal
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 2:04 pm

Well, I know that I have AS and I'm kinda neat and tidy, but not too much.

My girlfriend who has some of the symptoms of AS (but refuses to get diagnosed) is one of the most untidy persons I have ever known.

So, I don't think it matters.

Ed Almos

sonny1471
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2007, 2:41 pm

I like to say my stuff is an organized mess. It looks messy and I make a lot of piles of stuff. I know where everything is but it looks like a wreck. I ended up getting a desk just so I could throw everything in the drawers. It looks nice and neat until you open the drawers. :)

Jennyfoo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Oct 2007, 2:53 pm

I am neat freak for the most part. I don't mind ordered messes- piles of things to file and go through later, etc, but filfth is the enemy. My house can be cluttered- hell, I've got 3 kids, but it's always ultra clean. I've had people visit who were very surprised that we have pets in the house because you can't smell that we do. We have 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 guinea pigs. Somehow I keep it clean enough you can't smell their presence.

I'm VERY anal about cleaniliess and order in my kitchen though. It's a very small kitchen and nothing pisses me off more than having to clean the kitchen before I can cook or bake. That was one reason why it was an absolute nightmare when my little sister lived with me. She was a pig and constantly messed up my kitchen. borrowed things and didn't put them back where they go, etc.

Stockton
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2007, 2:59 pm

I'm a neat freak tempered with a dose of laziness.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 3:24 pm

Lets just say I have my own definition of organization..

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 4:40 pm

Very neat in all departments such as dressin smartly n knowin how 2 organise tings in me bedroom.

Angelus-Mortis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Oct 2007, 4:43 pm

I am horribly unorganized. Organizing things is not my particular interest. But the "messiness" is something I've always seen that increases entropy (I think; I haven't taken sciences in awhile) and I can find what I'm looking for, because I remember where I put them, but other people can't.

Arbitraris id veneficium quod te ludificat. Arbitror id formam quod intellego.

Ignorationi est non medicina.

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 6:40 pm

I am very messy. I'd like to get organized on getting organized, but I lack the organization...I just do not know how to create order out of this chaos, it's overwhelming. When I make attempts I get caught up in the smallest of details, doing one little thing to death but never actually making any progress with the overall task. It's kind of overwhelming so I just let it slide.

Quirky_Girl72
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2007, 7:02 pm

For the most part, I am obsessive about keeping my house clean and as organzied as possible. I absolutely can not stand filth or clutter. I need to have a place for everything in order to keep my completely disorganized life a bit easier. However, if I am going through one of my deep depressions, like the one I am in now, everything tends to go to sh$t. The only thing I manage to tend to is the cat litter box. And, since I am depressed and can't eat, at least I don't have to worry about dishes or too many clothes to wash...

Shadowbound
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Oct 2007, 12:42 am

My bedroom is shockingly messy. It doesn't help that I have more gadgets in my room that most people have in the entire homes.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 12:45 am

I am a mixture of both... my ocd issues ensure that I arrange some things tidily.
But my tendency to get caught up in other things ensures my bathroom is rarely cleaned, nor my room and that I tend to have piles of books all over the place.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 1:47 am

exstreamy messy... thats why i give my roommate free rent to clean the place up xD so i can be messy and have the place clean at the same time

Icheb
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 3:06 am

I'm a neat freak and clean my appartment for up to three hours every week. During the week I sometimes let it get a little messy though, so's I can better see the result of my cleaning... :wink:

Plutonian_Persona
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Oct 2007, 3:35 pm

Notoriously neat and overly organized...it drives everyone around me absolutely nuts!

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 3:57 pm

completely unorganized. I've tried, and failed many MANY times at remaining organized. The second I clean the house up really nice, I need to find something and it is instantly destroyed. I put things up so I can find them later, and manage to lose them still, lol.

I'm my own guinea pig.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 5:22 pm

I used to be VERY organized! When I got my first home, I made sure EVERYTHING had a place, and organized it! When I am bored, and have nothing else, I may clean up my whole area, or the whole house. STILL, TODAY, I am pretty messy. :cry: