Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

crazyllama
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2007, 5:31 pm

Except for my wife and other female relatives, I find it completely impossible to talk to women.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2007, 6:13 pm

KristaMeth wrote:
I really appreciate everyones replies, and the beautifully intellectual conversation that this has grown into...

This place rocks.

*Votes you Chancellor of WrongPlanet*

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2007, 7:55 pm

kittenfluffies wrote:
poopylungstuffing wrote:
I don't hate other women so much as I am frightened/overwhealmed by them.

Right on! I agree. I get overwhelmed by extremely emotional females. They are too unpredictable for me. Of course, I get overwhelmed by males too, for different reasons.

Yeah, me too...I am intimidated by extremes of both genders.

I feel like I have to walk on eggshells with alot of females...tonight at the thrift store a middle aged lady was trying on a frumpy black dress and she pulled me aside and said she was planning on doing as Brittany Spears for Halloween and asked meif I thought the dress would work.
I said..not really...her friend chimed in to contradict me....and she said that she had seen Brittney Spears on television recently wearing all black...I said...ok..maybe ragged out rehab Brittany Spears I guess....(I saw the look that might have been offense flash into her eyes.. :? )..I said "Not the stereotype I think of when I think of Brittany Spears"....(quick save)....

But I don't like being place in situations where I need to be polite or comply to some "group think" mentality...I shoulda said "Yeah....put a wig on...you'll look JUST like Brittany Spears"..(that woulda been a lie...but I guess that is what she wanted to hear)

Overall I have just as many gripes with men as I do with women...it is difficult when you have problems coping with your own gender.

Flakey has his problems with alot of men along the same lines. It is maybe part of the reason so many of his closer friends have been kinda nuts...

He can hold is own with the best of them...but he doesn;t like sports...he is not in to this sort of jock-o postulating that I have seen from other "normal" men...

After a while the lines get fuzzy....Flakey only really has female friends...I only really have male friends....for similar reasons I guess....

(edit): Flakey does have male friends...but they often don't comply to the conventional male stereotype..often, they are kinda akward introverted types who don't have alot of luck with the ladies..

Maybe I would have more female friends if I could find some who were more like me...but in the rare occasion that I do, they, like me, are too shy to pursue anything. I am lucky to have a few friendly acquaintances....and i do try to warm up to Flakey's NT female friends, but they tend to infuriate me for certain reasons and though I make attempts to bond, it is difficult for me to feel very close to them.

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2007, 9:05 pm

KristaMeth wrote:
I find most women to be terribly over emotional. Deceptive. Backstabbing. Shallow.

Too real

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2007, 9:14 pm

Well we have a Leader, a Party Platform, and a clear cut line that divides.

We only want to associate with the people we want to, both of them.

That I should accept and understand all men and women, the wisdom shared by a superior who knows the real truth of everything, is a declaration of war, and they started it.

Sex and gender are social constructs and some feel the right to change them, for the greater good of everyone.

I might have started this, back in the sixties we called nut cases Psych Majors, or the other way round, and since then, they have developed a whole field of Social Deconstruction.

It now feels like a world run by Scientology.

Having a point of view has almost become a crime. Points of view are prepared by trained professional for all. It is not your wrong thought, it is freedom of thought, that is being attacked.

Opinions must conform in all things.

Fifty years ago a few people were crazy. Very few. No one doubted it, and crazy was the common term.

Now everyone is defined as being on a mental specrtum, with Psych Majors being the top, and the only fully trained and educated, who will speak for everyone, and tell them what they should have for opinions.

We used to have points of view, now there is only one. Anyone who does not agree must be an alien from another planet. Now they are sending Missionaries. Next they will be building forts. It is not Fort AS.

Correcting our behavior on the Internet is going a bit far.

Coming and telling people they are wrong, haters, do not know what damage they are doing to themselves, and doing so with bleeped out words, and the supreme insult of comparing Our Leader with a failed last century political type. Our Leader will not fail!

As for girls having male friends, I would suggest that you make it clear from the beginning, that if you decide to have them sexually, you will give them thirty (30) days written notice, so they will have time to get the papers in order. A medical history, with a current clean bill of health, family history, list of all prior sexual partners, credit records from at least two of the big three, and an FBI criminal records check.

As I do not think people trustworthy, I would not tell them about the Private Detective investigating them.

The sexual history of humans is a string of failed relationships, serial losers, so why would you want to be next? This is the subject for the 1200 word essay question.

They will dread the thought of seeing you with a piece of paper in hand.

I love this place!