Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Tak
Toucan
Toucan

06 Aug 2005, 12:18 am

Sean wrote:
I think clowns are annoying and when I see them I want to beat them up like- well, I better not go there.

You have to be one of the most intolerant, intolerable people I've seen in years, did it ever cross yor mind other people have the right to their own lives?

Or that you might be as deserving, or more so of the asskickings you seem so determined to deal out?

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 12:48 am

Tak wrote:
You have to be one of the most intolerant, intolerable people I've seen in years, did it ever cross yor mind other people have the right to their own lives?

You mean let people live the clown lifestyle? Okay, if it means that they get off the road! :lol:

Tak wrote:
Or that you might be as deserving, or more so of the asskickings you seem so determined to deal out?

You'll probably have to take a number for that. :P

Are you really insecure enough to suspect that post somehow applies to you? I wasn't specific enough for anybody to support any theory as to what it might be that I was actually going to refer to. There's alot more things that I don't like than you probably suspect- inanimate and otherwise.

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 7:30 am

Eek! Don't like clowns! Scary! Don't think much of mimes either! X_X

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 9:29 am

Mimes are okay.

I WAS NOT WHAT I HAD ALWAYS TRIED TO EMULATE.
INSTEAD A SHADOW OF FORMER GLORY.
AND THEN I CRIED.

Tak
Toucan
Toucan

06 Aug 2005, 1:20 pm

I think the reason a lot of us don't like clowns, certainly me is that we have to work so hard to read social signals, and artificial social signals, like bad acting or clowns for example read as a sort of white noise.

Its hard enough to read real social signals, generated or forced ones to me are like nails on chalboard.

Tak
Toucan
Toucan

06 Aug 2005, 1:24 pm

Sean wrote:
Are you really insecure enough to suspect that post somehow applies to you? I wasn't specific enough for anybody to support any theory as to what it might be that I was actually going to refer to. There's alot more things that I don't like than you probably suspect- inanimate and otherwise.

No. mostly I'm sick of your gaybashing. You are such a closet case its pathetic. I noticed btw for a guy who hates us queers, you are in every thread that even comes near the topic. ;)

Mostly its that all you do is talk about beating up anyone not like you. You are an intolerant smallminded asstick.

But somehow I'm sure you will agree. :/

Sad part is you use aspergers as an excuse for your behavior.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 1:28 pm

A clown wouldnt mind an asskicking anyhow as they hit each other for fun all the time.

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 2:08 pm

Tak wrote:
Sean wrote:

No. mostly I'm sick of your gaybashing. You are such a closet case its pathetic. I noticed btw for a guy who hates us queers, you are in every thread that even comes near the topic. ;)

Mostly its that all you do is talk about beating up anyone not like you. You are an intolerant smallminded asstick.

I did not know you were gay. Oh well. I have some relatives who are.

AND THEN I CRIED.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 2:14 pm

Tak wrote:
No. mostly I'm sick of your gaybashing.

I didn't bring up gays in this thread until you did.

Tak wrote:
You are such a closet case its pathetic. I noticed btw for a guy who hates us queers, you are in every thread that even comes near the topic. ;)

Closet case? No. Product of my environment? Maybe. Either way, I love a good debate. :twisted:

Tak wrote:

I don't really bother trying to classify the root of my feelings. To me, it just is. If you think AS has something to do with it, I'll consider it. Some other people have mentioned my Theory of Mind too.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 2:35 pm

Tak wrote:
Sean wrote:

glad someone else has said this. don't know about the closet case bit, but it isn't just gaybashing. it's gay people, non-americans, other races, women, non-christian fundamentalists... in fact, just about every group mentioned in the WP forum guidelines.

yes, mods - this is a very big hint.

Prometheus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 2:40 pm

:roll:

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 2:45 pm

Sean does not seem to hate me. So I am happy.

AND THEN I CRIED.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 3:52 pm

vetivert wrote:
glad someone else has said this. don't know about the closet case bit, but it isn't just gaybashing. it's gay people, non-americans, other races, women, non-christian fundamentalists... in fact, just about every group mentioned in the WP forum guidelines.

Okay, here's my compromise: I'll delete everything of mine after "Clowns are annoying" from this thread except for unrelated parts of this post if vetivert and Tak agree to do the same. That way, it can be about clowns again.

Malcolm_Scipo wrote:
Sean does not seem to hate me. So I am happy.

:lol: True. :lol:

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 4:33 pm

Sean wrote:
vetivert wrote:

Okay, here's my compromise: I'll delete everything of mine after "Clowns are annoying" from this thread except for unrelated parts of this post if vetivert and Tak agree to do the same. That way, it can be about clowns again.

you already have. or someone has.

and i will not delete my post. i stand by what i said absolutely. if it's okay for people to say such inflammatory, ill-informed, bigoted, ignorant, racist, sexist, homophobic and neo-fascist garbage, then WP is not a place i want to be.

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.

by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 4:51 pm

Who wouldve thought that clowns could provoke such an emotional response. Seriously though i think Sean should be allowed to have his view over certain groups even if it is distasteful for a lot of members. I think he will agree however that the talk of bashing them needs to stop. That would be a good compromise.!?

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2005, 4:59 pm

it isn't an emotional response, it's political. and humanitarian.

and i do believe that most people here won't have seen the post which was removed just as i was posting on it earlier - fine work by the mods.

maybe if you HAD, you would understand my disgust.