boy shorts 17%  17%  [ 13 ]
none of the above 21%  21%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 75

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2007, 7:12 pm

ghostgurl wrote:
I don't know how women wear thong underwear though. :?

Yeah, I never got that either. A(n ex) friend used to wear thongs whenever she would be in public, but then she'd spend half the time shifting around trying to find a comfortable position or trying to secretly adjust them. I never did figure out what the point of wearing them in the first place was either.

The answer to the original question: bikini.

Three years!

Spot17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Oct 2007, 9:16 pm

ghostgurl wrote:
None of those. I wear "normal" underwear. Whatever that is. I don't know how women wear thong underwear though. :?

Yeah, just doesn't seem like it would be comfy having something stuck up your bum all day.

I like hipsters, which aren't on the list. My faves are red with little white skull and crossbones all over them. :P

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2007, 11:33 pm

I don't wear underwear unless it's the time of the month when it becomes a necessity. During those few days, I wear cotton bikini underwear. I sleep in my boyfriend's boxers, and nothing else.

I don't understand thongs either. I bought one once, just to see what it was like. I only wore it for a few seconds. I couldn't stand the sensation. That was before I stopped wearing underwear.

Quirky_Girl72
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Oct 2007, 2:13 pm

I usually wear thongs, since I hate panty lines. However, if I don't have to worry about panty lines, I also like to wear boy shorts--I also like sleeping in them. In addition, I have a OCD like behaviour in regard to underwear. I can only buy bras and panties , if they are a perferct matching set. I can't leave the house, unless I am wearing a perfect matching set underneath my clothes. I'm afraid that something bad will happen if I don't...

Quirky_Girl72
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Oct 2007, 2:19 pm

ghostgurl wrote:
None of those. I wear "normal" underwear. Whatever that is. I don't know how women wear thong underwear though. :?

Well, it's less material that will eventually ride-up your butt. Plus, I don't have to worry about annoying pantie lines. However, you can always go commando (a la Brittany), but I just don't feel comfortable w/out wearing underwear--esp in a skirt...

Ziyaret
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Oct 2007, 3:21 pm

Im not suprised by your panty preference Quirky_Girl72, not in the least. I wouldnt think that wearing thongs-even for women who dont wear them regularly would be such an issue in the bedroom.

Adrie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Oct 2007, 6:02 pm

Yeah, I agree with all of you who said thongs are uncomfortable, LOL. Boy shorts are the best, and personally I think they are cuter than thongs...

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 7:05 pm

Seamfree hi legs. I find them very comfy and the more elasticated the better. I always do a stretch test on the material before buying it as I hate anything riding up.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 7:28 pm

mens boxers.
when am was younger,was always nicking dads' as to am it was all underwear and it was far more comfortable than the scratchy ones am was bought anyway.
am only ever wear mens boxers,and living in a home with several males it gets a bit messed up,some staff who don't know am well assume the boxers in the dryer belong to the males,but they should know they aren't as am cut all labels out anyway and they don't.

caramateo
Toucan
Toucan

24 Oct 2007, 8:37 pm

used to wear thongs but stopped cause guys are always looking down there.
I mean, sometimes I forgot that my pants were coming down. I have a small waist and I hate belts.

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

24 Oct 2007, 9:54 pm

So all you ladies are knowingly entertaining a male poster with an undies fetish. :o

Eeeenteresting.

Ziyaret
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Oct 2007, 11:21 am

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting indeed. :lol:
I do suspect that Im being teased to some extent by thats ok. :wink:

lucy1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2007, 4:13 am

This thread made me laugh! 8) thanks

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2007, 2:53 am

I dislike thongs. I bout one, and i've never worn it after the second time. it feels like a major wedgie, and you just want to fix it the whole day. I prefer Boyshorts. Though for awhile now I don't wear anything at all. underwear is a major bother.

Ziyaret
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Nov 2007, 12:05 am

Wow, if any of you thong-ladies are brave enough we'd sure like to see some pics :lol:

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2007, 12:06 am

Ziyaret wrote:
Wow, if any of you thong-ladies are brave enough we'd sure like to see some pics :lol:

No. and please, This is the womens section. who gives a crap about what you think of women in thongs?