Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2007, 9:53 pm

Oh yes Dodgeball was the worst. I would always would stand at the far end to avoid getting hit. I hated being forced to play that game. :evil: I hated teasing sorts of games like kids clapping their hands in front of me trying to make me blink. Evil kids. :evil: I hated truth or dare too.

thyme
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2007, 11:35 pm

Jump-rope.. I kept getting tangled up in the rope.

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2007, 11:47 pm

Just like the OP, I thought red rover and dodgeball were the worst games that I had to play in school. Playing house looked even worse, so I never took part in that.

Kids at my school also spent a lot of time acting out their favorite scenes from tv shows and movies. They'd do the same scene over and over. I never saw the point of that.

asperity
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Nov 2007, 12:24 am

Your posts all brought back such memories. I was just telling a friend today how I hated red rover as a child. Always got knocked down because I was small.

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2007, 3:12 am

Dodgeball was the worst, as one kid would throw the ball hard, and the one time I caught it, I nearly fell on my butt. Most of the time, I'd stay in the back or deliberately step out of bounds so I couldn't get hit since I was always the main target. If picking teams was left up to the kids, I was always picked last because I sucked at most of the games. Still, the only thing worse than dodgeball was tag because I wasn't a fast runner.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2007, 3:50 am

I loved dodgeball. Over here we call it stingups. Unlike in the state, the game was kind of unofficial, and the teachers didn't like up playing it.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

09 Nov 2007, 5:04 am

Games I hated...

*Tag...as I would always be "it" because I was a slow runner. I could never tag anybody because they were too fast.

*Hide & Seek...I never really understood the point of hiding just so someone could find you, it seems like a waste of time to me and very boring.

*Playing "Mums & Dads"...My most HATED game ever! Pretending to be a parent and looking after a child, I mean really, how more lame can you get! Plus, there was the fact that there were no set rules, so usually half way through the game I would become ignored and left out anyway. I avoided this game as much as possible.

*Hop Scotch...I always ended up in the first aid room getting sticking plasters on my body as was always falling over :lol:

*Dodge-ball...I hate getting hit by things and the anticipation for it is unbareable!

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2007, 3:49 pm

The childhood games.

I didn't mind tag till I was year 5 (5th grade), I started to hated because I'm so slow.

When I had queue up for Dinner (lunch), we been playing games like someone's disease, I hated it because I always get picked on, everyone is padlocked.

I was really energetic person, then and still am with those games.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Nov 2007, 4:14 pm

I hated all childhood games and I tried all sorts of ploys to get out of anything that required my participation.
At home my foster parents would force me to play cards with them and I would play to lose just to get the
game over with. How dare anyone to dictate to me how I occupy my mind and my time. :evil: :evil:

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2007, 4:47 pm

I hated playing pokemon, and especially duck duck goose, or any game where i had to get up in front of people, especially if i got in the mushpot. they'd throw bits of grass at me, and i'd be humiliated.