Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,300

07 Nov 2007, 6:21 pm

I hope that the white lion breeders are not as cynical as the white tiger breeders. http://www.bigcatrescue.org/white_tigers.htm



Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,750

07 Nov 2007, 6:49 pm

Carole Baskin is one of the biggest liars on the planet.



ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

07 Nov 2007, 7:18 pm

Reodor_Felgen wrote:
I hope that the white lion breeders are not as cynical as the white tiger breeders. http://www.bigcatrescue.org/white_tigers.htm


Thats what i was thinking. But I couldn't find the link.



Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,750

07 Nov 2007, 7:34 pm

I think that "survival plan" promoters are far more cynical than breeders of white lions or white tigers, and Carole Baskin is one of the biggest liars and most horrible people on Earth.



Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,300

07 Nov 2007, 7:56 pm

Remnant wrote:
Carole Baskin is one of the biggest liars on the planet.


Why is she a liar? Cynical entertainers like Siegfried & Roy, who claim that they are "saving" the Royal White Tiger from extinction are liars. These entertainers don't mention anything about the severe inbreeding that's necesary to create a white tiger. I don't feel sorry for Roy Horn after the tiger attacked him, thats for sure... Finally it was the tigers' turn to f*ck up the entertainer.



Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,750

07 Nov 2007, 8:54 pm

Reodor_Felgen wrote:
Remnant wrote:
Carole Baskin is one of the biggest liars on the planet.


Why is she a liar? Cynical entertainers like Siegfried & Roy, who claim that they are "saving" the Royal White Tiger from extinction are liars. These entertainers don't mention anything about the severe inbreeding that's necesary to create a white tiger. I don't feel sorry for Roy Horn after the tiger attacked him, thats for sure... Finally it was the tigers' turn to f*ck up the entertainer.


She is a liar partly because animal rights creeps will do and say absolutely anything for their cause.

I'm sorry, those people make me so angry I can't think straight. I will not continue this discussion.