Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2005, 3:22 pm

Does anyone know if there are any college scholarship competitions just for aspies? I haven't seen any so far. It would be cool if they did.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2005, 5:14 pm

I dont have prayer of a hope of a possibility of getting any sort of scholarship.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2005, 3:08 am

I don't mean that they just give you a scholarship for having Asperger's but a scholarship competiton ; they have scholarships for almost every other type of disability, they even have scholarships for people that are left handed. I just want to know if there are scholarships for people with Asperger's just to know if they do so I could open my scholarship options a little more; I know that there are plenty of other scholarships available out there for other things other than disability.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2005, 8:35 pm

I'll have to check into that a little bit. Maybe that would be interesting to apply for...