Passing Curiousity About WP Founder

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 2:09 am

I am curious about something. With this WP website and the others that he has put up, why did Alex not choose something like computer science or website design as a major in college?

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

12 Nov 2007, 2:26 am

While he does have god technical know-how on making websites, he was aided in it with a friend. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he felt that what he does now (writing screenplays) will give him more benefit, personal and otherwise, and can be a much more enjoyable source of income than programming on a computer all day.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Nov 2007, 2:30 am

web design and setting up a forum is nothing like computer programming.

xx Dan Monster

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

12 Nov 2007, 2:38 am

Kitsy wrote:
web design and setting up a forum is nothing like computer programming.

Well... well you know what I mean!!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Nov 2007, 2:49 am

Oops sorry. I forgot to mention that was to the first poster. Sorry.

xx Dan Monster

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 9:16 am

Why does he not count cards? Why does he not stay in his place?

Those people can only be trained to use ones and zeros, talk to machines, they could never understand the godlike perfection of a real NT mind?

The very idea that one of them would think they could pollute our perfect world with their deranged thoughts! What about the children?

His behavior is very dangerous, he could infect others.

All media should be written or controlled by the church and state, how else can we keep everything perfect, keep it like it is now.

No one should be allowed to publish anything for the public till they pass a test on being American, show they love flag, country, god, our eturnal values, and are mentally stable, just like everyone, and not some radical troublemaker who asks questions, thinks everything should change, and says things that make no sense, that the meaning has to be thought about. That is wrong, what is America coming to?

My company helps the handicapped, he could have a real job being of service to others, the government will pay $5000 a year toward his income, if he would only do what is best for the disabled and ret*d. Our god said we should give him a job cleaning toilets and mopping floors for a few years, so he is not a burden on good hard working god fearing Americans, like those mexicans painting my house, landscaping my yard, and still refusing to learn English, who won't take my checks, who demand cash today.

Why support his wrong delusions of grandure? It will only cause him more suffering and failure. The government should assign jobs to those people, gather them and give them to faith based programs, where they can learn useful skills, mopping our floors, cleaning up after us, washing dishes, picking cotton, writing computer code, and we would care for them for life, give them little houses in the back yard, and let them see they are helping real Americans.

Bubba Billy Bob's Used Cars
"The only better deal is Jesus"

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2007, 10:18 am

I think he'd be a good IT person.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!