Do You Like Posting Videos on You Tube?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 10:06 pm

Here are two short videos that I posted on You Tube

This is a short one of the town beach in North Kingstown at dusk. There is a serenity to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtu4jBCdEU

Here is another one of some ducks feeding in the harbor in Wickford. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olYOEDJwjss

These were with my digital camera so the quality is not the greatest but I have just gotten a new camcorder.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

18 Nov 2007, 1:10 am

I've been posting videos on YouTube a lot lately, mainly to be a centre of attention and also to show off my creativity to people. The vids usually involve video games, and with my newly acquired DVD Recorder, the possibilities, as they say, are endless!!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 1:15 am

Nope. I don't know how to make movies.

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 1:36 am

KBABZ wrote:
I've been posting videos on YouTube a lot lately, mainly to be a centre of attention and also to show off my creativity to people. The vids usually involve video games, and with my newly acquired DVD Recorder, the possibilities, as they say, are endless!!

I posted a few tonight, aside from the introduction for wrong planet, these were the very first videos that I have posted on You Tube. I had hoped I could upload my vids to my personal website but there's no way I could do that because Yahoo only allows you to upload a maximum of 5 megabytes at one time. So I will have to upload all of them to YouTube.