As an aspie woman, do you feel attracted to aspie men?

Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2007, 12:51 am

shadexiii wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Yes. I love me a nice piece of Aspie...sorry couldn't resist.

:P :P

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2007, 1:47 pm

:lol:

- Emerson

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2007, 1:49 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I'm turned on by hot aspie men.

Im aspie he he :lol:

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2007, 3:45 pm

I like aspie men and aspie women! I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is an aspie.

Misaki
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Dec 2007, 12:13 am

I find it works the same as with NT men. Some annoy me, and some are attractive [in various ways]. Although I pretty much prefer women.

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 3:54 am

spirited wrote:
Whats QFT? aspies run rampant with computers....and athletics. and any nerdy introverted profession. I would like to have an aspie man right now...(With an oral fixation) and I personally, would date a smart, funny aspie over a hot aspie any day.

It generally means "Quote for truth", as in "I agree". Although I wouldn't be surprised if he meant "Quit fuck1n' talking".

<< Hot, intelligent, funny Aspie. :silent:

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 9:04 am

Quantum Field Theory

- Emerson

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2007, 10:30 am

MrMark wrote:
Quantum Field Theory

Quasars For The realz.

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2007, 10:31 am

Quarks Freak me The **** out?

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2007, 1:14 pm

Ragtime wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
A singular opinion cannot be applied to the whole.

Yes. Also, being turned on by attractive members of whatever sex you find attractive does not make a person shallow.

According to studies, it just makes them good breeders. It's in our instincts to prefer beautiful people, and that perference is not "shallow". What is shallow is elevating beauty beyond that which it is. It has importance, but it's not infinitely important in mate selection.

....and it's the looong time(much more than 6000 yrs) of Evolution that explains that phenomena Mr.Christian :)

In no way whatsoever. ;)

It's simply how God designed people.

No offend Mr.Christian but why God would design people as such shallow creatures? Doesn't his 'book' talks about loving others regardless of appearances?
When you say "According to studies, it just makes them good breeders." that means that you admit the scientific fact of natural selection . You can't admit the natural selection without admitting the scientific fact of evolution because natural selection is one of the bases of evolution ===> humans select pretty mates to improve the quality of offspring ===> to evolve better. Got it?

spirited
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Dec 2007, 2:44 pm

Deus_ex_machina wrote:
spirited wrote:
Whats QFT? aspies run rampant with computers....and athletics. and any nerdy introverted profession. I would like to have an aspie man right now...(With an oral fixation) and I personally, would date a smart, funny aspie over a hot aspie any day.

It generally means "Quote for truth", as in "I agree". Although I wouldn't be surprised if he meant "Quit f****' talking".

<< Hot, intelligent, funny Aspie. :silent:

Quite funny today, eh? HA!

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2007, 4:59 pm

Qualified Funeral Trust
Quality Face Time
Quantitative Feedback Theory
Quantitative Fluorescence Technique
Quantum Field Theory
Quantum Fourier Transform
Quest For Tech, Inc.
Quit Freaking Talking (polite form)
Quoted For Truth (website; slang)

:D

- Emerson

aeroz
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2007, 5:21 pm

spirited wrote:

I wish this was true, I would have women lined up.

oh and I think the issue with aspie guys is they are used to NT women. When a woman says leave me alone she means follow, when she says nothing is wrong something is, when she says I dont want to talk about it she does. It is unbelievably annoying. But as an aspie all you have to go on is verbal cue, so basically you guess. Aspie women though I do not think are like that and just tell you what they want. Simple, how things should be.

This is why I want an aspie girl (and have basically given up on NT), to cut the crap and simply tell each other what we want. Granted, I'm a horrible guy that speaks his mind without a second thought. If I'm in the mood I would tell her (which for me is often). Doesn't mean I expect it, just a FYI. See things like that are why I dont date. Too tactless.

But I doubt there are many single aspie girls. There aren't that many and are quite a catch, both NT and aspie guys want them. I'd say aspie/aspie couples would work as good as NT/NT, maybe even better.

darkness2004
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Dec 2007, 9:48 pm

Yeah, I'd given up on NT women before I met my girl, who is NT and very Aspie-tolerant. I understand that there aren't that many tolerant NTs or Aspie girls, but good luck on your search. I bet there's a nice, single Aspie woman out there for you, but if a good NT comes along, don't pass her up either! Don't ever give up!

Look at it this way. Since they are only a select few types of woman that are right for us, you don't have to worry too much about getting into a relationship and finding out later that she isn't right for you at all, since those types probably won't pay attention to you in the first place. When a woman rejects you, just accept that she wasn't right for you, and move on to someone else. Don't give up is the bottom line. Don't shut down or hide yourself away. Keep yourself active in dating and don't let depression get to you!

aeroz
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2007, 12:51 pm

mostly I just dont trust NT women. I cant tell you how many times a NT woman has said she liked me only to later go "haha, you thought I liked you"