Page 1 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Kaid
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Dec 2007, 5:38 pm

I've noticed that all of my obsessions, motivations, goals, problems, etc... that I have, has something to do with society and other people in general, and nothing to do with myself (whatever 'myself' is). It's all social programming

So I imagine being the only person in the world... And i have no idea what i would do, what i would be... :?:

What would you do?

PenitentSpark
Raven
Raven

02 Dec 2007, 5:53 pm

- Figure out what happened.

- Fly a helicopter/plane.

- Catalogue and summarize a history of humanity left for whatever alien or recently evolved race finds it.

- Try to clone humans.

- Above doesn't work? Screw it, there's no hope for humanity. Figure out a way to go out with a bang.

- So far my ideas involve crashing a plane into a warehouse stockpiled with bombs for an awesome explosion. Maybe a few nukes for good measure.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 5:53 pm

If I was the only human alive, a part of me would be happy, it would be so quiet and peaceful. I would be able to stim, and go crazy haha, it would be great.

egodeus59
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Dec 2007, 5:56 pm

I'd be happy because I hate humanity in general. I'd probably just go around screwing around doing all the stuff I wanted to do but never could, find a way to go see all the landmarks i always wanted to see, read all the books i always wanted to ect.

Although with my luck I'd start reading a book and my classes would fall off and break. 8O

Panzyo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Dec 2007, 6:03 pm

egodeus59 wrote:
Although with my luck I'd start reading a book and my classes would fall off and break. 8O

Haha. I'm pretty sure there was no episode of Twilight Zone more anticlimactic than that one. XP

I'd probably read a lot, play a lot of video games and watch a lot of movies if the electricity was still working, learn to play some more instruments, dunno what else. Once I got over the loss of civilization, I might actually enjoy it.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Dec 2007, 6:03 pm

Makes me think of an episode of Twilight Zone, where that guy who loved to read, was the only survivor after humanity expired. Then he broke his glasses. Guess he needed some people to fix them?

On the other hand, maybe I would flirt with some aliens and start a new race... :)

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 6:16 pm

Reflect on what was happening.

Hide in my room for an hour or two.

Run outside, start yelling for people, and search for someone.

Realize I may be the only one left.

Read about cloning.

etc...

if i became so bored and depressed then i'd kill myself.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

scumsuckingdouchebag
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 6:23 pm

I'd wander around aimlessly just looking at my surroundings for the fun of it.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 6:28 pm

Probably eventually kill myself due to extreme loneliness

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 6:31 pm

I think I would look around trying to find support(Medical supplys, food, etc...) I would check to see if anyone ELSE managed to survive. I would try to find a nice place to live out the rest of my life. OH YEAH, I would try to find a supply of americium or some such to instantly commit suicide if need be. But HEY, did you ever see night of the comet?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6dOoyghxb0[/youtube]

I'm male, so cloning would be a LOT harder. :cry: Oh well, if I were female, I don't think I would want to try pregnancy alone anyway.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 6:53 pm

Feel a bit upset for a while, then go and take advantage of all the free Golf. Then i'd have to learn how to cook a few more meals!

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 7:08 pm

I would say it's party time. :hic: :wtg: :money: :sunny:

alei
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2007, 7:22 pm

I'd love it for about a week or so, and then I would start to go stir crazy. Now, if I could take a few select people with me I would have it made. I'd need to have Cherry, and Lala at the very least.

My artistic side: aleigirl.deviantart.com

My ramblings and insights on being an adult with Asperger's: http://alei-cat.blogspot.com/

Speedy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Dec 2007, 7:29 pm

I would go to Legoland for free, because that place is expensive.

I would get on a bus or a train, and put my feet up without being told off by the guard.

I would set out to find that cd that has been missing from my collection since 2003. I know where it is, but it would mean talking to the girl who has it.

I would teach myself the stuff my attention gave up on before, then learn cloning, then show off all of my new skills to my clones, so that they would think "wow, I got to get me some of that", they would think that I am a worthy leader and word will spread.

I would laugh at the irony that I was the only human able to survive whatever it was that killed the rest of humanity.

I would probably go insane, and command my new people to perform obscure tasks, like playing the trumpet on Wednesdays, but they are no longer called Wednesdays due to me being the only one who knew that, so they would be called Trumpetday. A complete redesign of the elementary foundations of modern civilisation, a new length year, month, week, new names for everything. Haha! The world would be mine!

:bigsmurf:

I would dye myself blue and become Papa Smurf.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Inigo Montoya

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:22 pm

Speedy wrote:
I would laugh at the irony that I was the only human able to survive whatever it was that killed the rest of humanity.
Actually that brings up a valid point. If humanity was wiped out and I was the sole survivor, quite honestly, I think I would have to sentence myself to life in prison. If this apocalyptic scenario comes to pass, I think I will play no small role in bringing it about. :twisted:

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 8:27 pm

If I were the only human being alive...who would I talk to on WP? 8O