It's always girls a couple of years younger...

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 12:57 pm

zee wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
I knew many 16yrs old male teenagers who are much more mature than many 16yrs old female teens.

In what way are they more mature; what are you basing this on?

Most girls don't date so they can 'boast' to their friends, they are more interested in finding a partner. Why should they spread propoganda if it wasn't based on truth?

Not only do girls hit puberty earlier, but I think that getting your period on a monthly basis is a more profound transition than anything guys go through... if only on a subconcious level, it's a constant reminder of your child-bearing capabilities.

attack #2 :lol:

http://mightyminnow.wordpress.com/2007/ ... -than-men/

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 1:13 pm

LePetitPrince you do raise a point - I'm sorry if I offend any girls here lol but - where's all this damn female propaganda coming from?

It really annoys me... aspie males are especially easy targets for such politically incorrect behavior.

I'm talking about all this damn female propaganda - not necesarilly the thing that LePetitPrince is saying.

Edit: I know not all girls are like what I'm talking about. Not all at all... but I know of some that are.

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 1:21 pm

Before I get a load of hate mail, I'm gonna change subject a little. :)

The most frustrating thing about me is that - yes, sometimes I find myself in a position where I make a good impression... awesome.

BUT I'm so damn inconsistent... trying to keep up the chase is highly stressful and makes me very uncomfortable and ultimately - inconsistent...

I have a hard time trying to cope with trying to get with people.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 3:18 pm

Or they are preparing to tell their real 23-year old boyfriends of how they tricked "that weirdo"...

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 3:23 pm

Lonermutant wrote:
Or they are preparing to tell their real 23-year old boyfriends of how they tricked "that weirdo"...

lol well - that's very rare. I would think...

ssenkrad
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Dec 2007, 5:05 pm

Dude, you're 18. While there's nothing out of the ordinary about an 18 year old guy and a 16 year old girl going out, I can understand your desire for a woman of the same age. Even though they're only separated by two years, I believe that in the majority of cases, girls mature emotionally between 16 and 18.

Even I find myself attracting younger girls. Heck, I'm 21 and my girl is 19, but we started dating when we were 19 and 17. In a way, it makes sense that younger girls would be attracted to a quiet guy - in a giggly, "look at that hot mysterious guy" kind of lust. When a girl is 18, her identity is more developed, and she may be looking for a semi-/serious partner that more suits her specific needs, rather than simply a good looking guy.

Okay, I may be generalizing a little. But this is the kind of stuff that flies around in my brain. You'll find a good mate eventually -- one that has a similar maturity level, regardless of age.

kicken18
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Dec 2007, 2:44 pm

Mate, to be honest, I can understand, I mean I am now 21, not that old, but when I go out to pubs and clubs and I see 18-17-16 year old girls, I feel old because, since I started working almost 2 years ago, I've grown up a hell of a lot and I see people that age are pretty immature, and yeah, I'd agree a bit scary and excitable. I mean my gf now is 18 and she is a bit like that, but I like that, makes me feel a bit younger, but was a bit weird to get used to.

I wouldn't worry too much, I mean your only 18, as they say in Road Trip "you'll have to pay for chicks like this when your 40" maybe you look a bit younger, not 18 and that's why you don;t seam to attract 18 year old girls, as people have said women tend to go for people a bit older (note: not the rule of thumb). Saying this, my gf's mum was 16 and her dad was 27 when they met and their still married now haha

MisterHeron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2007, 9:14 pm

You know, this thread brings up a great point to me. I never have any sort of luck with women my own age. I get my best responses from women older or younger than me. It's quite funny, how that works.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 10:00 pm

That may also be a thing about general interactions... I, for one, relate in general very well with people many years older and younger, but not my own age...