First Date first this Aspie (Fri), GUYS YOU WERE RIGHT!! !

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CentralFLM
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2007, 8:48 pm

Yea us Aspies get walked all over, we always do.
I called her up a few minutes ago and told her what I told her boyfriend last night. I said, "did he seem ok and calm after I talked to him?" She said no and slammed her phone on the ground breaking it.
Anyway, I told her that I knew everything and she didn't have to keep lying. I told her that I know she is not a doctor, doesn't have a daughter with Aspergers, doesn't have cancer, and is not going into the Army. She said, "what are you talking about?" I said how could you be so cruel? I said, you knew I had Asperger Syndrome and just got out of a horrible heart breaking marriage. How could you lead me on like that? I said I never neglected my daughter, but I could have spent that time with her instead of wasting my time talking to a person who doesn't exist. She hung up on me. I called back and her 3 year old daughter kept answering. So, hopefully this is all over with.

Mw99
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 8:56 pm

What did you learn from this experience?

CentralFLM
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Dec 2007, 8:58 pm

What did I learn? I learned that you should trust your inner voice. If it sounds like a rat it probably is. It will take me a long time to get over this honestly. It is tramatic.
And.........evil, true evil really does exist. I am too trusting of people.

Last edited by CentralFLM on 16 Dec 2007, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CentralFLM
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2008, 4:32 pm

The full story starts here:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt45703.html

Guys, I just wanted to reflect back to my story of being taking advantage of on the internet. This girl even calls me a few weeks after this and said that she brokeup with her boyfriend because he tried to strangle her. I told her, "I don't even know you" and basically left the conversation at that. She was trying to continue the abuse I suppose. Looking back at my story I think it is very important to tell other Aspies not to believe everything one person tells you and if something seems wrong there probably is. I wanted so much to believe. I think as Aspies a lot of us are very naive by nature. For example I know one Aspie woman on here was raped when she was younger because she just thought it was normal. I truly understand this kind of naivity. If you have some time on you and a large cup of coffee I would encourage you to read through the above link. Frankly you may get a kick out of. I think I would if I wasn't the victim. Look how I made excuse after excuse after excuse for this person. I've come to realize how much I still love my wife (soon to be ex wife). That story is here: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp903143. ... ht=#903143 Come to think of it, I would continue to make excuse after excuse for my wife and her rude ways. My family, especially my brother, would often comment on how rude my wife was and how she was selfish. I would always, and I mean always, stick up for her. I worry about the thought of still loving her years later while my daughter calls another man dad and her moving on with her life while I keep dwelling about the past. It has been over two years, and I still love her.