I don't belive anyone with AT/AS has gotten married

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2007, 1:30 am

Bill Gates was also once the richest man on the planet. An NT would have married him even if he only had a pulse...;)

Cameo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Dec 2007, 9:28 pm

My fiance is NT, and there definitely special challenges in an AS/NT relationship. We may not always understand each other, but we love each other dearly, and that's what counts.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2007, 9:46 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
After a long while one realize, any relationship is better then the certainty of none one.

I know this is old but I was reading through this thread again and honed in on that one pretty quick. For me I'd think its very much the opposite and part of why I can't get myself away from being single - the thought of being with a doministic b---- is far worse than being single for life, I've seen so many cases where I've met guys, heard stories, and thought to myself "Thank GOD I'm not him". It gets 5 times worse if they have your kids - then they've really got hooks into your life.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2007, 3:50 am

For me, I don’t think there is such thing as 5 time worse. If there was, it would be serious physical illness and the inability to go to work..

I know that I like my own company, and relationships are expensive; but this insignificant compared to this void. I have to spend time and money looking for someone and the only reword is more depression.