Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 12:58 pm

At least you were loved once so your case is not hopeless.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 1:19 pm

MrMark wrote:
So how old are you? Where do you live. :)

25 ny.....

I love my cats unconditinal love. But he isnt the best conversatinalest, and he never takes me out to dinner or anything, so i think i am looking for a little more :) heehee

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Deccajay

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 1:38 pm

Here's what I see. You've got the right personality traits, you have enough polish, you have the right kind of guile to your personality at the right times, the trick I think is just learning to talk more and when you have an opinion put it out there - make decisions, influence the people around you, you can be assertive when you want to but I think that's something to where if you put it into practice more it would do wonders :) .

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 2:06 pm

busy91 wrote:
I don't miss being loved b'cause I have kids. But I think if I was alone, I'd be lonely.

Yeah, don't give up. I haven't.

Biologically, I can understand this. However, from my what I hear, having a child doesn't work. I would love to do an immune system test. Immune system health generally reflects general happiness.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 7:08 pm

Yes it's hopeless.

But to be totally frank, self-pity won't change anything!

You never know what's around the corner. The last few relationships I've had or girls that have been in my life just appeared out of virtually nowhere, really.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 7:36 pm

At least you got somewhere. The only "relationships" (if you could call them that) that I've had were shot to hell before they got off the ground...

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Dec 2007, 7:45 pm

ok... so everytime i scroll down the list of recent posts made, i see the title of this post, and the voice in that Portishead song screams, "NO BODY LOVES ME....... IT'S TRUE........ NOT LIKE YOU DO........."

it's rather alarming.

DivaD
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 7:51 pm

i love you! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*luvvywuvvyduvvyhugs* :lol:

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 7:52 pm

JohnHopkins wrote:
Yes it's hopeless.

But to be totally frank, self-pity won't change anything!

You never know what's around the corner. The last few relationships I've had or girls that have been in my life just appeared out of virtually nowhere, really.

huh, well I am not trying to be self pittying I was just expressing how I felt at that moment. tahnks so much for your suport you are so kind.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2007, 7:56 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
At least you got somewhere. The only "relationships" (if you could call them that) that I've had were shot to hell before they got off the ground...

you are right. I plan to keep my head up and keep trying and i hope you will also. I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for.

DivaD wrote:
i love you! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*luvvywuvvyduvvyhugs* :lol:

:D thanks

MisterHeron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2007, 8:47 pm

Don't give up. You will surely find somebody. Try looking for fellow Aspies in your area. Considering the male:female ratio you should pretty much have your pick...

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2007, 12:15 am

Deccajay - on the General Autism Discussion I just recently posted a guideline list (thread: 'for us....guidelines) by Dr. Temple Grandin and Sean Barron (both autistic - & amazing)! Would you look at this thread? Maybe it will help. I know the 'list' helped me.....I cited the book, details, etc on this thread.

Anyway, I do hope you feel better soon. You are loveable, I promise!