Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2005, 12:35 pm

I figured it was about time I finally introduce myself. I am 19 year old sophomore at Coe College (which I doubt any of you have ever heard of.) And I think I am aspie but I dont know if I could ever get dxed with it because I wasnt this way from birth. See I had a car accident when I was 7 (well 6 and 363 days) and ever since then I have been like this. It sorta seems like "a rose by any other name" to me but Im not the one who makes the DSM IV stuff so they will probably just call me tramically head injuried (I have to go to the U of I hospital later this month to get studied... agian, I dont really want to but my mother is insisting so.... whatever.) Well cya all.
Bryan

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2005, 12:45 pm

Welcome! There are quite a few other people around here who are also undiagnosed, so you're not alone. :)

SquanderedPotential
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Sep 2005, 11:13 pm

i'm about 100 posts overdue in my introduction too heheh

so err... what do i say, welcome? :P

anyways, i think doesn't matter what lead you to AS, if you're acting like one, chances are you are one. i hate having to get a dx for everything when doctors get it wrong just as often as the average joe or jane schmoe.

in my mind

"If you fit the mold of a chipmunk, you probably aren't a kangaroo." - DeepThought

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 5:44 am

Endersdragon wrote:
See I had a car accident when I was 7 (well 6 and 363 days) and ever since then I have been like this.

*sigh* Well THAT'S what you get when you put 7 year olds behind the wheel. Honestly, why doesn't anybody use common sense these days? I ask you!

Welcome Endersdragon. Btw, what is the I of U hospital... wait, make that U of I. And it seriously sucks to go and get studied. If I was you, I would spend the whole time drooling until they tell you it's time to go home. (Then I would leap up, bite them like a rabid animal, and scream 'YES NOW YOU TOO WILL BE INFECTED!")