Page 6 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 10:14 am

now i think about it, every Iranian family ive met (that's only a hand full mind) tend to own successful business's and are pretty damn rich, and yeah Persians are pretty European looking they look alot like people from eastern Europe.

Iran is a relatively well off country, but the Iranians need to overthrow their leaders before its to late.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 12:38 pm

M_LibertyGirl:

It must be frustrating that outsiders have such a false impression of your country and feel they have the right to make blanket judgments. It seems to me like your ruling government is a bunch of ignorant uneducated rednecks (as we would call the equivalent mindset here in America). They have power only because they leach off the educated class and have access to oil wealth.

I mean there are Iranians like yourself who are very educated and speak perfect English, yet your president comes to the US and comes off as a total buffoon. He doesn’t speak any English and said some of the most idiotic things I’ve ever heard. He makes our president look intelligent. It’s baffling to us Americans.

I can’t imagine what it would be like if we were not able to speak out against Bush in public without worrying about our safety.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 3:18 pm

M_LibertyGirl wrote:
First of all we are all to some level ignorant, I may be even much more than you. But I try to not make assumptions, as say about your people until I have true knowledge and clarity of how things stand there, and that is all I'm wishing you would do too, instead of just passing judgments, as I wish myself to do toward you and anybody else; though I may fail most of the times. But at least I try to acknowledge it and try harder next time. So though I did not mean in anyway to insult you, I do wish you to forgive me if that is how it came off to you. Sometimes the words I use carry a different meaning or implications to other people that I'm unaware of and I have been called on it before, so here I apologize if the same has happened with you.

It's ok , no offense taken.

Quote:
have been expected of me, but I can not decide for others, everyone has freewill and how they decide to live their lives is ultimately of their own choosing and I have not the qualifications nor the right to judge them on it or decide on it for them.

People like me and yours have freewill , but people brainwashed by a religious ideology don't have a freewill ...don't you realize that? Hezbollah follows wali el faqih as sheep , he is the 'God on earth' to them ... if he tells them to do an operation against Israel's borders , they'll do it without question.If he tells them the sky is green, they'll see it green. They are out of control and the decision of war and peace is fully in their hand and not in the hand of our government ,the Lebanese government is unable to have any control over them, Hezbullah wouldn't exist without your rulers.

Quote:
I told you Iran is a country of contradictions, I don't know how it works, but that's just the way it is.

Massive issociative identity disorder? :lol:

Quote:
Oh, believe me they do, Iranian girls have the highest prices in the gulf countries, especially if they are underage and virgin. I suppose it does come from an inferiority complex or something. The Afghans usually have been caught molesting and murdering little boys, but I believe it has been exaggerated as if our own people don't do just as horrid things.

highest prices? Are you talking about rape crimes or illegal prostitution?

Quote:
Not really, I mean Jews are Semitics but no one(that I know of) looks down at Jews here . And I have been to the gulf countries and their cultures(among the Arab natives) are rather barbaric still so I chose to call it a lack of, not that all people in Iran are cultured, there are many sick people here especially in rural areas that don't have signs of any culture or morality, so in that case our people might be being unjust by closing their eyes on our own faults and mistakes and pointing only to those of others and choosing to blame others for what is the consequence of their own doings, but again don't we all do that to some level?

I agree

Quote:
And my dear, according to every historical evidence it has been the Persian Gulf for thousands of years, and it will always be so. It won't be changed just because some Arab leaders decided to call it otherwise. It's still called the Persian Gulf on every decent international map primarily, and if it wasn't for the pathetic current statue of Iran in the international community, the other false name wouldn't be heard of anywhere outside of Arab communities. Not that it matters anyway, but why do you insist on changing its name to something else?

I looked up in the old Greek references , it was called Fars gulf. So based on ancient history ...hmmm you are right. You score this time. I do apologize for any unintended offense regarding this matter.

Quote:
I am not poor, but it is no joy in life to be treated as less than human from people who "seem" unworthy of the name. I didn't mean to wallow in self-pity, just to state the facts. Do you know how it feels always having to pretend to be something you hate, just to survive? It tears away at ones soul.but what happen in my life , I ultimately consider as the result of my own actions, so I know this complaining is a stupid thing to do. it is a way to run from responsibility for a lot of people, and I am unfortunately guilty of it myself too.

Oh poor you :lol:

Quote:
Who was talking about wealth?

You said: "Name a Muslim one whose main income comes from oil please." .Income means financial gain ...unless you mean something else.

Quote:
I thought we were talking about human rights. I was asking you to name one that truly respects the rights of their citizens.

And did you know that as of this year near 60 percent of the Iranian people are falling below the poverty line when the oil price has been exceeding 100$? You tell me if that's not a tragedy.
Plus the gulf countries are much smaller countries than Iran so the whole situation is different.

Praise the divine rule.

Quote:
Well there are a lot of beautiful things in this country that you would loose the chance to see. But you would be making the right decision, as I wouldn't travel to Lebanon (though I wanted to go since my mom went there some years ago) as the current situation stands.

No offense, but I would rather pay to visit Europe, honestly.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 10:13 am

f**k you iran ,f**k your city Tehran ,f**k the persian race and f**k your pets all over world , I hope to see it burning in flames like what happening to Beirut. May the west carpet bombing you one day ...scums.

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 10:21 am

<< there's no such thing as a Persian race, their the same race as Europeans :lol:

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 10:57 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
f**k you iran ,f**k your city Tehran ,f**k the persian race and f**k your pets all over world , I hope to see it burning in flames like what happening to Beirut. May the west carpet bombing you one day ...scums.

I still struggle to comprehend why the Altaic race wasnt more thorough in exterminating the persian race. The Turks once ruled over Iran. But I guess they didnt stay there long enough....... :? Maybe Jews and Arabs can actually agree on something for once: HATING Iran :lol:

monty
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 11:33 am

Sorry about the mess you are dealing with LPP. I've been following it from a distance, worried that it would get bad again. Stay safe.

Confused-Fish wrote:
<< there's no such thing as a Persian race, their the same race as Europeans :lol:

Well, they are Indo-European, but the whole idea of race needs review. I have met people, and knew immediately they were from Belgium, or Libya or Finnland, or that they were Ibos or Ethiopians just based on physical features. For various reasons, people in the west create a few very broad classes and call that race. In fact, there are thousands of concentrations of genetic (and linguistic etc.) traits that are more geographically restricted - sometimes these can be tied to single valleys.

Jonas
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 May 2008, 6:47 pm

It might be pretty,but i would not trade living in a shit-hole-democracy for a scenic theocracy/dictatorship.