Vital New Social Storybook Teaches 'Social Rules' and 'Ha...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2008, 2:58 pm

Vital New Social Storybook Teaches 'Social Rules' and 'Having a Conversation' to Children with Autism (PRWeb)

Natural Learning Concepts launches new book to make socializing understandable and fun.

Dix Hills, NY (PRWEB) January 24, 2008 -- What's the right thing to say at the right time? How do you react when someone cries, laughs, or gets angry? While this may be obvious for many children, these answers can seem mysterious and daunting for those on the autism spectrum. The acclaimed Social Storybooks from Natural Learning Concepts (http://www.NLConcepts.com) help to demystify these kinds of questions, showing kids how to engage socially through simple stories, situations, and examples. The newest Social Storybook from Natural Learning Concepts, "Social Rules" and "Having a Conversation" increases conversation and social skills with bright, friendly and humorous depictions of everyday conversations and interactions that teach as they entertain.

To celebrate its release, Natural Learning Concepts is offering the book at a special half-price discount of $5, to the first 500 customers only. Please use the coupon code 5812642 to redeem this offer.

"Socialization is such a normal part of daily life for most people," comments Natural Learning Concepts Co-Founder Jene Aviram. "It's hard to imagine how difficult it must be without the ability to interpret another's expression or reactions. Luckily, this skill can be learned. This new Social Storybook explains how to handle social interactions in a structured, entertaining method that children with autism enjoy and relate to."

more...

- Emerson

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 7:21 am

Wait, isn't this advertising?