Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JWRed
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Feb 2008, 11:22 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
JWRed wrote:
postpaleo wrote:
Makes me wonder what your stress level might be right now.

Off the charts.

there you go. Your demon is just stress.

Find a way to relax. :D

Yeah..but can stress cause crazy stuff like I mentioned?

username88
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2008, 11:26 pm

Yes. Depends on how your brain reacts to it.

ooohprettycolors
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Feb 2008, 5:43 pm

Sounds like hallucination. Since it was sleep-related, I would suggest looking up sleep paralysis. It is relatively common (not a sign of psychosis) and often involves scary sensations, dreams, and hallucinations.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 7:28 pm

ghoasts find interesting ways of communicating.

The more you ignore reacting to it as if you are aware of it-the better. They get bored and move on to more sensitive targets as well.

As well......you might contact a local wiccan to come in and do a banishment. They are more than happy to do it and you might offer your grattitude or a starbucks card in thanks-they don't actually take gratuity for what they might do.

Whether or not what you are seeing is actually coming from your psyche doesn't neccessarily matter-it oculd well be built up baggage and you might well be projecting.

The point is to get it gone. And if you can't you CAN move. Though ghoasts can move they more often are tied to their environment. As well you might try to respect this specter by offering it a nice corner in chinese style with within which to dwell. A photo, a plant, an image.

You can also say, hey you are bugging me and if you dont stop I'll bring a force in to make you stop.

Again, your local wiccans should do fine.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 7:31 pm

remember....nothing can get in or take over YOU.
remember that if you are tried to be tricked into thinking otherwise.

ghoasts and such--tend to avoid rooms with alot of electronics going. Lights and tv--ect. If you are able and can stand it I suggest being a non conformist and spending some time sleeping with the background electronics on. It disturbs their electromagnitism. IMO. Or conversly tricks your mind into thinking so if the source is from it.

And with age, experience, and time, you will find your way.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 7:41 pm

There are NO ghosts/demons bothering him, it's most likely sleep paralysis or a hallucination caused by some sort of psychological issue.

I've seen "spirits" myself, though I have the common sense to assert that they were products of my own mind.

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 11:07 pm

You were probably having a half-dream, or a mild hallucination that occurs when you first rise out of a deep sleep. They are very common.

Plus, wouldn't a real evil spirit have better grammar? :lol:

Feral-sapien
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Feb 2008, 12:11 pm

ClosetAspy wrote:
Gawd!! ! That is EXACTLY why I no longer have anything to do with church or religion!! !

No, you are NOT possessed by an evil spirit! It is just a dream, just random patterns in the brain. If you want to see REAL evil look all around you. Any time any one mistreats another human being or even an animal, THAT is evil! What is evil is people telling you that your dreams are evil or that you are possessed by an evil spirit!

I just wonder how many "Christians" are out there suffering from undiagnosed mental or physical problems and afraid to seek help precisely because of this mentality. I know from personal experience that it caused me much needless suffering. If there had been someone in any of my church groups who had said, I think you have Aspergers and here is where you can go find out more about it, it would have made all the difference in the world. But they did not because they are not conditioned to think in those terms.

Needless suffering...I can definitely identify with that.(The torment of input ideals versus my own thoughts.)
It took years of self conditioning to come to the rational conclusions i now have (I was totally surrounded by superstitious minds,and "the devil is in the details".)...Even so,thank you for your addition to this thread.It was very reaffirming.

To the original poster...i would say you were simply half awake..Like Phagocyte said "it's most likely sleep paralysis".
Stress can overwhelm even the best of us,but don't adopt the superstitions of the minds of those that do not deeply contemplate like yourself. .

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 6:49 pm

I think in order to be possesed, you have to figuritively invite them in, open a door to them.
For example I read that the Ouija board was banned in Germany because of resultant possesion of many young people who thought they where only having a laugh.

If you show you are interested in them, they will be interested in you, all gods want worship.

So, best to avoid anything thats a bit spiritualy on the dark side, might be just your interest in the Exorcsist has resulted in them checking you out?

The Catholic Church are having to train more priests to perform exorcisms as they say these things are on the rise.
Web Page Name

The coming of the Messiah will be accompanied by increased demonic activity as the Heavens are initially clean.

You will find many willing to tell you such things dont exist, reminds me of the doctor who told me there is no such thing as a "grumbling appendix", maybe on encountering mine just before it killed me, will help him help others, his "knowledge" becoming true from personal experience.

Ledzeppelinrules
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Feb 2008, 5:23 pm

JWRed wrote:
I had a horrible dream followed by a disturbing occurrence happen last night. In the dream, I was watching a baseball game on television. All of sudden everyone in the stadium was being shot by machine guns.

This is where it gets scary. I have never had anything like this happen before.

I woke up from the dream very disturbed to say the least. It was still dark. On the ceiling of my bedroom, I saw symbols that were being highlighted by a light. Kind of like a flashlight, but not as bright. The characters looked something like Chinese writing. Next to the symbols, cursive english began to appear. The words "I be evil" were written.

I did have some sort of dream that involved me being possessed a few weeks ago, but I had just been talking about the excorsist movie with my psychiatrist. I always had it in the back of my mind that I am possessed.

Is there another place I can ask this question where I can get an answer?

I am not taking medication.

I think your high how much have you been smoking?

Robert Plant quote