What's your biggest concern in life at this point?

Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

sufi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 6:37 am

It seems I have so many and having trouble prioritizing them. Though I guess in the long run it is financial problems and not knowing how to fix it.
It would help my business, fix my car, the bills keep mounding up.
But I also have conserns with communication and how bad I am at it. Getting organized. Time to pay attention to those I love. Letting go of my addictions and obsessions.

Most of the time I just wish I could sleep long enough for it all to go away. or someone would come along to save me from myself.

Look for three or more options.
"I'm not too crazy about reality, but it's the only place to get a decent meal.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 6:46 am

That I'm an unemployed failure.

tantopat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2008, 7:11 am

I think right now, my biggest concern is just getting my life back on track. I've been suffering from agoraphobia and panic disorder for over a year now, but I'm finally starting to get over them, or at least learning to cope with them. I've started volunteering at my local autistic society, and right now I'm just working on getting used to be outside the house without panicking. :)

Tensho
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

03 Feb 2008, 7:20 am

I have to get over agoraphobia too. I havent gone outside my house in 6 years so doing that would be my main concern. Getting past that would then present more and maybe bigger concerns so not looking forward to it. I am happy being inside home.

lovebat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Feb 2008, 7:54 am

Grades (my parents flip out if I don't get better than a 3.6gpa in college), a paralyzing fear of anything social (all this agoraphobia talk makes me want to curl up in a ball at the back of my closet and never leave it), but most of all, I really need to work on my Hungry Hungry Hippos skillz. I just haven't had the time since school started in September.

Irisrises
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2008, 9:01 am

Love and money. Two separate things, but the one affects the other.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 9:11 am

Getting routine settled,then everything else will follow.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 9:29 am

I don't think I'm doing well enough in school.

I'm afraid of talking to people.

aaronrey
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2008, 9:34 am

i'm worried about everyone wanting me to get married. if i get married, it's probably because my parents want me to and not because i want to.

im also afraid that if i get married, i have to take care of my wife, my kids (if i have any), my parents (when they get old) and my wife's parents (when they get old). not sure if i can handle it.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 11:12 am

keeping our 1 remaining car running. Supporting the family. Stuff like that...

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 1:09 pm

My biggest concern in life at this point is that the law enforcement, homeland security, ect, will not be able to keep up with the complex problem of the funtioning groups and operatives of al queda et al in america, due to sensitive issues such as racial profiling, civil rights agendas, the nature of excellent secrecy and operation and their habit of keeping evidence at stash locations and their covers professional, impecible, and alibied.
Don't mistake my take on INDIVIDUALS as an overlay on the culture to which those INDIVIDUALS snake within. Got that? :wink: gooooood....

Honestly,
Though I do have problems such as doing my homework, my laundry, my hygene, taking care of my car, cooking ect, as well.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

quirky
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2008, 1:27 pm

College life. I'm fine if I stay during the week and go home on weekends, but the constant expectations to find a boyfriend, start partying, love socializing, and never want to leave college really get to me. Also worrying if I chose the right college. I just can't stand the way college messed up my carefully balanced life and routine that made me appear almost normal - I've gotten better at some things, but other problems I have are now much more apparent. Plus, I worry a lot about succeeding professionally or ever sustaining a romantic relationship in the future.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 1:43 pm

Finishing college, getting a degree, and getting a job. I commute to college so I don't have to worry about that "college life" factor, although it also means that I'm almost never around people my own age (especially women, since the school I go to is a 4:1 male to female ratio, and 25:1 in my department...)

k96822
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 1:46 pm

Unemployment. Again. It seems to have become a habit. I'm always destroyed by people with 1/100th the skill I have through social means.

Afroman
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Feb 2008, 2:29 pm

Not getting in to the army...... it been my life dream and i'd be crushed if I didnt get in

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2008, 3:37 pm

I don't want to end up disabled in a nursing home and not being able to handle my finances and being abused and robbed of my meager savings. The only reason my parents aren't in this situation is because they have me, but I have nobody.