Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which do you prefer, booze or weed? (Or, which do u see as safer?)
marijuana 38%  38%  [ 25 ]
alcohol 14%  14%  [ 9 ]
Both are cool 15%  15%  [ 10 ]
Neither, they're both bad 32%  32%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 65

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2008, 9:26 pm

Averick wrote:
Well, I just hope that there is stability in the ranks at some point, and not bribed-insatiable politicons. Basically another name for a republican.

But I do agree with most, that if everyone tried a little greenery, the world would be a better place.

i have serious doubts about that. but that's more just because of the failures of mankind, not that pot isn't normally a lovely experience.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2008, 7:54 am

Averick wrote:
Well, I just hope that there is stability in the ranks at some point, and not bribed-insatiable politicons. Basically another name for a republican.

But I do agree with most, that if everyone tried a little greenery, the world would be a better place.

wake up! Don't be so stupid I used to think stuff like that! Then I saw all of my friends go on to harder drugs, some die, some turn into monsters. If we were all stoned it be full of zombies

BesideYouInTime
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Mar 2008, 9:50 am

Neither. I frequently puke when drinking alcohol and marijuana makes me paranoid.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2008, 10:21 am

BesideYouInTime wrote:
Neither. I frequently puke when drinking alcohol and marijuana makes me paranoid.

dope will always make people paranoid in the end, if there is something remotely to be paranoid about, It happened with me. I see these losers on talk shows, they get really paranoid aboout their partners cheating on them, but it just turns out they're crazy, cause of the drugs