Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

miketheman
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Apr 2008, 11:19 pm

To want to play in the mcdonalds playplace if I'm 20 yrs old and wanna be a kid again?? I have aspegers.

nomad21
Toucan
Toucan

02 Apr 2008, 11:22 pm

Hmmmm, that is certainly strange... The employees might think you're some kind of wierdo or child molester or something, so I'd recomend not doing it, lol.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 11:24 pm

OMG, I feel the same way. I'm even like that at a toy store. I think that's why my sister's little kids luv me so much, I'm like the giant version of them. :bball:

I think it's wrong to have the attitude to only think like an adult. In my teenage years I felt like I was pressured into growing up so fast. I don't know, maybe making up for lost time.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 11:39 pm

nomad21 wrote:
Hmmmm, that is certainly strange... The employees might think you're some kind of wierdo or child molester or something, so I'd recomend not doing it, lol.

Yeah, I wouldn't do it if there are children around but good luck finding a time when there isn't. That being said, I've always wanted one more tumble in the playplace myself, especially the ball pit.

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 11:45 pm

That would not be advisable, but I totally understand, I wouldn't mind doing the same thing.
many times people see me reading or doing things way over their head, thinking I must be so smart,
then they look again and I many times pout or flap or stim and they seem to think I am............................child like.

JohKnip
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2008, 11:54 pm

i dont think its wrong. it might be wrong my societies standards because they think everyone has to act the same, "they" have a image of how children should act as well as teens and adults, and everyone in general thats why they see us people with aspergers as "disabled" or needing a "cure" i say f*** society, because society is basically saying f*** us by looking down on us because we are different its just like being racist or sexist. there is absolutely nothing wrong to wanting to relive some of your happier times (can say that for a fact but it sounded right XD). ok im done :D

look a cotton ball 8O KILL IT :twisted:

CityAsylum
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 11:58 pm

Well, enough of us would like to play in the balls, so I think we should suggest to McDonald's that they have Adults Night once a week.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 12:07 am

Yes, because little children paly there, and people will misinterpret it.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 12:58 am

Grey_Kameleon
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Apr 2008, 1:07 am

I. Freaking. Love. That. Website.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 1:07 am

i have a bunch of those balls.
I got them at a thrift store....a whole net full..

I really ought to find a thrift store play pen to put them in.... :)

What a great addition to Super Happy fun Land...except I would perpetually have to be cleaning them up.... :(

03 Apr 2008, 2:40 am

I wouldn't play on it because there are so many people out there who are ignorant they make false assumptions. I think I'd be kicked out of there anyway even if there was no kids playing on it.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 2:46 am

Ikea was bad for me, I kept trying to jump in the Ball room full of those plastic balls :D that was until I heard its full of pee 8O

Grey_Kameleon
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Apr 2008, 3:05 am

And cooties.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 5:41 am

I love playgrounds... I think they should construct Adult Playgrounds for adults and teenagers to use. I often have urges to climb things and I miss swings. I miss climbing trees too.

The apes at the zoo get to climb, why can't I?

And no I do not want to climb a vertical wall with little tiny bits of wood nailed to it. I consider that terrifying.

Taking a break.

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 12:32 am

No it's not wrong to want to, but it IS wrong to actually do it without a good excuse.

Become a dad, have some kids and then you'll find yourself having to climb in there and rescue them. It used to happen to me a lot.