*"Exercise Support Thread and Diary"*

Page 6 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 May 2008, 5:21 am

That's awful news about the laptop, Katrine. Hope it can be sorted out! And well done for keeping up with the running.

Ounion, maybe when the stress goes away it'll be easier to start up again? It'll give you a break for your body to stop itself from aching as well. ^___^

I didn't do any exercise while I was at my parents, but I'm back in Cambridge now, where I'll be for the next three months. I'm walking two hours to pick up my boyfriend from work each evening, which was how I lost all my christmas weight (I eat less here as well because it's harder to pop down to the shops and buy junk food). Unfortunately, the event that I wanted to loose weight for is on the weekend. Looks like I'm only going to be able to wear one of my costumes! There's another convention in October though, so if I'm good over the summer then I might be able to go as Suichi (the one in the middle here), and since I've convinced my boyfriend to go as his boyfriend, that would be amazing and amusing. Then we'd have a pink wig and an orange wig and we could do the lead character and his partner from the World Ends With You too (the boy in the middle and the girl to his right) [/uninteresting]. So I'm going to keep it up over the summer, and then think again when uni starts up again. ^____^ We haven't managed to find Wii fit yet, but when we do, I shall be attacking it for half an hour or so during the day when I just play games anyway.

ouinon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 May 2008, 12:43 pm

Despite my stress about the inspection, ( next week) , we went for a walk today ( the longer one too) .. .. .. because my son wanted to and insisted on it!! 8O :? :)

So we went and it was wonderful. Everything was green and smelly and flowering and soft and so warm. :D

:study:

Last edited by ouinon on 23 May 2008, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ouinon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 May 2008, 2:09 pm

Walked again. :D

:study: