Page 1 of 8 [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

morning_after
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: Arizona

03 Apr 2008, 10:48 pm

She was convinced that vaccines caused autism, saying that the CDC could eat their words when they said otherwise.

She was supposed to be talking about that, but I felt she was intolerant of anyone who didn't believe what she did. Among other things she said that her child died when he developed autism.

Is it me, or does this woman come off as rude and disrespectful? I also wondered if she could secretly be convinced she was responsible for her child's autism.

Seriously, I wanted to yell at her.


_________________
Bill Cosby: Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!


Mum2ASDboy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Age: 43
Gender: Female
Posts: 560
Location: New Zealand

03 Apr 2008, 10:59 pm

Good thing I didn't see that otherwise I would have been really angry!
She has her beliefs about Autism which I guess is ok but she is incredibly rude pushing them they way she does. Her child did not die when he devloped autism, he just changed. Her son is still alive and she should be thankful it is just autism and not something like cancer.
I find her arrogant, intolerant (as you say) and her attitude about autism just makes me wild.



MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: Chicago

03 Apr 2008, 11:03 pm

morning_after wrote:
She was convinced that vaccines caused autism, saying that the CDC could eat their words when they said otherwise.

She was supposed to be talking about that, but I felt she was intolerant of anyone who didn't believe what she did. Among other things she said that her child died when he developed autism.

Is it me, or does this woman come off as rude and disrespectful? I also wondered if she could secretly be convinced she was responsible for her child's autism.

Seriously, I wanted to yell at her.

She's not very smart. She grew up near me. My sister went to the same high school she went to. They've pretty much disowned her over there.



Soso-Lynn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 50
Location: Montreal

03 Apr 2008, 11:48 pm

I saw that too and I always get very irritated when I see her. I am against vaccination for children and find it annoying that people like her get all the attention. Same thing for autism. Awareness is good but what she is advocating is just plain hateful. She kept saying her son 'died in front of her' then Larry King asked 'What your son is dead??' and she just repeated that he died and that she sees tons of dead kids like him all the time. I cannot wait for her son to grow up and she can become dead to him.



MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: Chicago

03 Apr 2008, 11:55 pm

what a bimbo
I remember she was on a talk show and she said she said out loud to herself at home "I'm so horny" So her kid went to school and started saying "I'm so horny" to the other kids.



Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,950
Location: Australia

04 Apr 2008, 12:17 am

:wall:

Helen



morning_after
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: Arizona

04 Apr 2008, 12:35 am

MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
She was convinced that vaccines caused autism, saying that the CDC could eat their words when they said otherwise.

She was supposed to be talking about that, but I felt she was intolerant of anyone who didn't believe what she did. Among other things she said that her child died when he developed autism.

Is it me, or does this woman come off as rude and disrespectful? I also wondered if she could secretly be convinced she was responsible for her child's autism.

Seriously, I wanted to yell at her.

She's not very smart. She grew up near me. My sister went to the same high school she went to. They've pretty much disowned her over there.


Really? Just because she wasn't smart?


_________________
Bill Cosby: Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!


morning_after
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: Arizona

04 Apr 2008, 12:36 am

Mum2ASDboy wrote:
Good thing I didn't see that otherwise I would have been really angry!
She has her beliefs about Autism which I guess is ok but she is incredibly rude pushing them they way she does. Her child did not die when he devloped autism, he just changed. Her son is still alive and she should be thankful it is just autism and not something like cancer.
I find her arrogant, intolerant (as you say) and her attitude about autism just makes me wild.


I take it you've seen her elsewhere?


_________________
Bill Cosby: Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!


morning_after
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: Arizona

04 Apr 2008, 12:37 am

Soso-Lynn wrote:
I saw that too and I always get very irritated when I see her. I am against vaccination for children and find it annoying that people like her get all the attention. Same thing for autism. Awareness is good but what she is advocating is just plain hateful. She kept saying her son 'died in front of her' then Larry King asked 'What your son is dead??' and she just repeated that he died and that she sees tons of dead kids like him all the time. I cannot wait for her son to grow up and she can become dead to him.


Or tell her off publically.


_________________
Bill Cosby: Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!


MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: Chicago

04 Apr 2008, 12:38 am

morning_after wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
She was convinced that vaccines caused autism, saying that the CDC could eat their words when they said otherwise.

She was supposed to be talking about that, but I felt she was intolerant of anyone who didn't believe what she did. Among other things she said that her child died when he developed autism.

Is it me, or does this woman come off as rude and disrespectful? I also wondered if she could secretly be convinced she was responsible for her child's autism.

Seriously, I wanted to yell at her.

She's not very smart. She grew up near me. My sister went to the same high school she went to. They've pretty much disowned her over there.


Really? Just because she wasn't smart?

No because she's a bimbo



morning_after
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: Arizona

04 Apr 2008, 12:38 am

MartyMoose wrote:
what a bimbo
I remember she was on a talk show and she said she said out loud to herself at home "I'm so horny" So her kid went to school and started saying "I'm so horny" to the other kids.


hahaha I bet it got him a lot of attention.


_________________
Bill Cosby: Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!


morning_after
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,041
Location: Arizona

04 Apr 2008, 12:40 am

MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
She was convinced that vaccines caused autism, saying that the CDC could eat their words when they said otherwise.

She was supposed to be talking about that, but I felt she was intolerant of anyone who didn't believe what she did. Among other things she said that her child died when he developed autism.

Is it me, or does this woman come off as rude and disrespectful? I also wondered if she could secretly be convinced she was responsible for her child's autism.

Seriously, I wanted to yell at her.

She's not very smart. She grew up near me. My sister went to the same high school she went to. They've pretty much disowned her over there.


Really? Just because she wasn't smart?

No because she's a bimbo


What sort of things did she do? Screw half the school or something?


_________________
Bill Cosby: Dad is great! Give us the chocolate cake!


MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: Chicago

04 Apr 2008, 12:45 am

morning_after wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
She was convinced that vaccines caused autism, saying that the CDC could eat their words when they said otherwise.

She was supposed to be talking about that, but I felt she was intolerant of anyone who didn't believe what she did. Among other things she said that her child died when he developed autism.

Is it me, or does this woman come off as rude and disrespectful? I also wondered if she could secretly be convinced she was responsible for her child's autism.

Seriously, I wanted to yell at her.

She's not very smart. She grew up near me. My sister went to the same high school she went to. They've pretty much disowned her over there.


Really? Just because she wasn't smart?

No because she's a bimbo


What sort of things did she do? Screw half the school or something?

Its a Catholic all girls school run by Nuns. Whereas my old high school the all guy school right next to it is proud to produce John C. Reilly(Talledaga Nights, Walk Hard) and have a plaque of him on the wall with all the other famous alumni like michael Flatly, The girls school acts as though she never existed and never mentions her amoung the successful alumni from there.



MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 957
Location: Chicago

04 Apr 2008, 12:46 am

morning_after wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
MartyMoose wrote:
morning_after wrote:
She was convinced that vaccines caused autism, saying that the CDC could eat their words when they said otherwise.

She was supposed to be talking about that, but I felt she was intolerant of anyone who didn't believe what she did. Among other things she said that her child died when he developed autism.

Is it me, or does this woman come off as rude and disrespectful? I also wondered if she could secretly be convinced she was responsible for her child's autism.

Seriously, I wanted to yell at her.

She's not very smart. She grew up near me. My sister went to the same high school she went to. They've pretty much disowned her over there.


Really? Just because she wasn't smart?

No because she's a bimbo


What sort of things did she do? Screw half the school or something?
I've also heard the people who went to school with her say she was a b*tch



TLPG
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 693

04 Apr 2008, 5:52 am

I heard she swore quite a lot on this appearance. Can anyone confirm this? I have a very good reason why.

She is well and truly under Brad Handley's spell.



JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,023
Location: Woodbridge, VA

04 Apr 2008, 6:32 am

She doesn't have evidence to back her statement plus the doctors who were telling the truth along anyway.


_________________
"You are the stars and the world is watching you. By your presence you send a message to every village, every city, every nation. A message of hope. A message of victory."- Eunice Kennedy Shriver