Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 230 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233 ... 239  Next

Epinette107
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jun 2019, 9:39 pm

Single 28-year-old cis female. Kind of curvy, athletic build- I'm also six feet tall, which some find worth mentioning :| I'm pansexual- romantically, I usually lean towards men/transmasculine individuals, but, as far as platonic relationships go, I'm open to everyone.

Currently working as a medical assistant at a non-profit. I'm about to return to college to get my nursing degree, then possibly my master's.

It'd be wonderful to meet someone else on the spectrum. I have to mask around my coworkers and patients all day- it's exhausting! I'd love to be able to come home, curl up on the couch, and play video games with someone. I'm pretty quiet. I love drawing, reading, hiking, walking, and music. I'm not a very outgoing person; I have sensory issues that make going to clubs and being around huge groups of loud people a giant nightmare, so I prefer smaller get-togethers or just being a homebody. I'm pretty genuine and straightforward- a lot of my patients tell me I'm sweet.

I'm looking for a longterm relationship. I'd love to meet someone who is really kind and down to earth. It'd be amazing if they shared a lot of my dorky interests. I'd love to be able to get married one day. Hopefully, not to someone who believes in any of that Alt-Right horsesh*t.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 10:17 am

I'm an 18 year old girl in Colorado.
I'm asexual, diagnoses in signature, I'm a Christian and I want to adopt and foster.

I have interests in art and psych. I want to be a clinical psychologist. I have a great service dog and a great rabbit that is the size of a cat. They both are great, and make my day.

Also pokemon is awesome and D&D is REALLY fun.

I'm an LCMS Lutheran. I consider God a very important part of my life, though I care much more for him than the traditions around him. I also like ducks. Ducks are great.

I fluctuate between extremely low energy to extremely high energy. I like to do things out of my comfort zone, but only once in a while. I can't go to far with that, because of limited energy and executive functioning. But I've always wanted to eventually move to another country after I finish collage

I enjoy hearing people talk about things they care about, and if you can get me going I can go on for hours. Passion is one of the best things a person can have. I like to ask hypothetical questions and have deep conversations that may not even have a real point or cause.

According to my mom (Yeah, great source I know) I'm Introspective, wise, challenging, loyal, compassionate, discerning, and funny.

Looking for a guy no older than prehaps 22, Looking for someone who is cool with a sexless relationship, is Christian, and also wants to adopt and foster.

I can't date someone who smokes (Weed or tobacco) because of pretty severe SPD. I'd want to take it slow at first but with the goal of evidential marriage.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Jun 2019, 11:04 pm

Getting tired of being strung along on OKC, then getting pre-emptively dumped by NTs. To think that somebody has a website about heartless Aspies?! My Gods, the irony!

Right, then. Here goes. If you can read the whole thing, you've cleared the first hurdle.

NB: paragraphs ending in dots are where I spare you several pages of additional blather. You're welcome. :)

Jim. Located in central CT.

Interests include amateur radio, electronics, computers, earth sciences (esp. meteorology)...

I like cookouts, long hikes, moonlight strolls and hard science-fiction movies/TV. More or less like an NT in physical relationships. I am a perfect gentleman until hit over the head with a clue-by-four that something other than this is desired. I'm looking for that something, but certainly not right away.

Currently share custody of my almost 8-yr old son who is also diagnosed with ASD.

Education: Master's degree in spite of recurring burnout.

Underemployed in my field because professional positions require this lovely thing called an oral board exam. Try doing that with ASD.

My dream jobs: Reference librarian (qualified for this one), pirate radio DJ (ditto), cultural observer from an extraterrestrial civilization (decades of experience, or equivalent).

TV: Mostly MSNBC these days. When I get sick of neoliberal corporatist claptrap, I switch to Sky News or France24 and watch other countries' problems. Enjoy older SF series. Babylon 5, Star Trek, original Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. Also original Mission: Impossible, Bond movies, Man from U.N.C.L.E., Supermarionation...

My politics are hard-left. Somewhere between AOC and Trotsky. Not sure who I like in the 2020 election. One of the Dems, certainly. In the UK I'd vote for Corbyn even if he is rough around the edges. In France, I'd have voted Mélanchon. In Germany, Schultz. In Spain, Italy or Hungary I'd have left the country. BTW Canada looks better and better...

I am an eclectic Pagan/Wiccan. Agnostics and atheists will be respected. Unitarians are fine. Polytheists are fine. Abrahamic monotheists will be regarded warily. Proselytizers of any religion will be summarily converted to Alexandrian Wicca and made to recite Old MacDonald in Latin...

Music: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s. English and French-Language. I like a few newer things, mainly dance/electronica. Be aware that for me a radio is often for communication rather than entertainment.

I'm not terribly fussy about food. I will eat about anything excepting shellfish, smelly fish, tofu and certain Chinese food. I prefer Italian, Indian or traditional American. I'm a halfway-decent cook.

I speak English, French and Spanish fluently.
I speak enough German to get myself out of trouble and enough Russian to get myself into trouble. My undergrad degree was in foreign languages.

I have ADHD and what is now called HFA. I have sensory issues with bright lights, noisy locations and crowds. I have some social deficits which mainly show up when under stress. When I'm fully functional (for me), several areas of intelligence are off the bell curve. I'm currently beginning to come out of a prolonged burnout caused by my NT now-ex trying to 'fix' me while my mother's health and cognition declined and she passed last spring.

I'm looking for a cis female, 35-60ish, located within an hour's drive of central CT. Must be tolerant of an ASD-ADHD child (my son) and an often-errant rabbit (emotional support for my son). Must also be able to deal with a crusty, disorganized leftist Yankee (me) who is caring for the boy and the rabbit. If you contact me and you're under 35, I'm going to want to know what the *expletive* you want with someone more than old enough to be your father. The story had better be good :) . If you're older than 60 or so, try your luck anyway. Looks are not the be-all and end-all, so don't be shy on that account.

I work with the public (yes, I can put on a really good mask!), so no pics here. I can PM or e-mail pics if you contact me. PM and if things sound interesting, we can go from there.

See you around.
au revoir,
hasta la vista
auf Wiedersehen
до свидания
--... ...--

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 12:35 pm

I am an aspie woman, age 31, living in Essex. I'm looking for a highly protective man, very devoted, who will take charge and take care of me (not a carer role or anything like that), who lives anywhere in the UK, aged mid twenties to mid thirties.

The following describes me:

Creative, artsy
Good at thinking of ideas around problems (involving people too)
I like wearing different coats
Talkative
Sociable but still need my own space, it doesn't seem to apply too much to relationships though
Love hugs
Love kawaii and cute things
Love food and cooking

If you're interested, then please send me a PM. I would consider men outside of the UK too, but I wouldn't be able to afford the travel expenses.

SamDe
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jul 2019, 2:36 pm

Hi,

36 years old, live on the Northumberland coast in North East England, not aspergic but autistic, male, 5 ft 4, slim build, short black hair.

I've learnt a little bit of Spanish over the past year and I'm continuing to try and improve on that.

I play and watch football, more playing now as I got sick of watching others and the pointless drama which comes from supporting a club. I lift weights a few times a week and run on a treadmill because I used to work in a factory by a conveyor belt and wanted to see things from the package's point of view.

I like horrors, Bob's Burgers (it has some brilliant quotes I can always think of to amuse myself), taking quizzes and various music (specifically The Birthday Massacre to name one band off the top of my head).

I'm quite quiet and find talking and maintaining eye contact tiring but I give it a try at least. I'm convinced I don't belong in this world and might actually be a figment of other people's imagination. I'd say I have a sense of humour but so does everyone else, it's just the lines for what people find funny or not change.

I don't drink alcohol and don't like pubs, I do like coffee and quiet cafes.

I have a dog and I find wolves fascinating, although I am yet to come close to one.

Also, volcanos - they're pretty interesting, right?

I'm not sure what else to say, maybe this is enough? Please tell me otherwise if you like. I'm open to suggestions.

SPKx
Toucan
Toucan

07 Sep 2019, 2:57 pm

It's been a while since I lasted posted here...

I’m a 37-year-old living in Toronto. I’m a very big movie buff and I have been writing my film blog since 2004 and for the last few months I’ve been working as an LSP on film sets. I’ve also dabbled into filmmaking.

I’ve only had one previous romantic relationship, which only lasted a few month, so I’m curious if there are any females on here that would be interested in chatting?

Cavycat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2019, 5:32 pm

I'm a 20 year old cis-female in the New York Metro area. I'm in my second year of my horticulture Associate's degree. I'm very reserved and need to earn trust. I'm 5'3", straight as a stick except for my broad shoulders and proportionately large bust. Dark brown, wavy hair; dark brown, deep set eyes with long eyelashes. Fairly Greek looking (high cheekbones, light olive skin, somewhat petite).
I'm a renaissance woman, I draw, sew, cook, color, garden, and play guitar (amateurishly). I enjoy listening to almost any kind of rock music, but my favorite music is anything Beatles, 1980s power ballads, and 1980s-90s soft rock (Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Elton John, etc.). I'm a major bookworm, reading most things (except erotica/romance). I really dislike most film adaptations of books. My favorite book series are: anything Greek mythology by Rick Riodran, John Carter of Mars by Edgar R. Burroughs, and Dune. My favorite stand alones are The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas and The Karamazov Brothers by Fydor Dostoevsky.
I'm an introvert, and would like to my basic human desire for companionship. I want a partner who is compatible personality-wise (either male or female). I'm an intelligent lady with a sense of humor that tends to be dark/sarcastic, and can follow a chaotic conversation well. I will call out misinformation when I see it.
I'm very much a cat person and take care of guinea pigs as well.

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2019, 6:03 am

GDT wrote:
Hello there! I am Dan and I'm 29 years of age and remarkably British! Oh yes it's very good.

I'm looking for women and honestly. I'm not going to list preferences or anything because I'm very open to... well most things! I'm a bit shy at first but once that goes away I come out of my shell very fast.

I'm located in Oxfordshire and honestly. Message me if you want to! :)

High five for being English haha though I'm from Liverpool area :lol:

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2019, 6:09 am

Well I'm nadia, I'm 23 and I'm a single mama from England to a beautiful one year old boy, maddox.

I live in Lancashire and really like cats and video games? Studying biology at University :D

I am super shy but come out my shell when I am confident enough and comfortable :D

Message me if ya want, just to be friends or whatever else hah

I have had a baby so tiger stripes and chubby chubs is how I am and Im happy with that soo if that's not your thing probably not for you ha

http://imgur.com/gallery/TrvFlag

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2019, 6:12 am

Cavycat wrote:
I'm a 20 year old cis-female in the New York Metro area. I'm in my second year of my horticulture Associate's degree. I'm very reserved and need to earn trust. I'm 5'3", straight as a stick except for my broad shoulders and proportionately large bust. Dark brown, wavy hair; dark brown, deep set eyes with long eyelashes. Fairly Greek looking (high cheekbones, light olive skin, somewhat petite).
I'm a renaissance woman, I draw, sew, cook, color, garden, and play guitar (amateurishly). I enjoy listening to almost any kind of rock music, but my favorite music is anything Beatles, 1980s power ballads, and 1980s-90s soft rock (Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Elton John, etc.). I'm a major bookworm, reading most things (except erotica/romance). I really dislike most film adaptations of books. My favorite book series are: anything Greek mythology by Rick Riodran, John Carter of Mars by Edgar R. Burroughs, and Dune. My favorite stand alones are The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas and The Karamazov Brothers by Fydor Dostoevsky.
I'm an introvert, and would like to my basic human desire for companionship. I want a partner who is compatible personality-wise (either male or female). I'm an intelligent lady with a sense of humor that tends to be dark/sarcastic, and can follow a chaotic conversation well. I will call out misinformation when I see it.
I'm very much a cat person and take care of guinea pigs as well.

I have 6 cats :heart: nice to see another cat lady on here hah

AlternativelyStructured
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Oct 2019, 3:59 am

Before I begin, this is my first post on Wrong Planet in quite a while (many years) so if I have posted in the wrong place or done something wrong here... I didn't mean it and in my defence, it is "Wrong Planet" lol.

I am a 29 year old male who is a second year Software Engineering Student at University. I reside near Sydney and contain a very general Australian Accent (with a flair of British). I'm 6'3", a little bit chubby, some muscle (as I go to the gym when I can), ashe blonde and I am very pale. I am at first a little bit untrusting due to my experiences with narcissistic individuals... However, once I open up to somebody I am trusting, open and friendly. I'm good at hiding my Autism and some people don't even notice, however allot of people complain that I look angry when I am not...

I love playing video games with others, having long detailed chats about topics of interest, love travelling as well and I am (dam I probably shouldn't admit this) kinda romantic.

Really I am interested in getting to meet, date, etc fellow Australian Females or T-Girls in the age range of 18 to 35. However if I meet the right person, a long distance relationship may be possible. I don't want to date a mother as I don't believe the baggage is fair on me. I know that is blunt but... It is best if I put that out there straight away.
I have never had a long term relationship and compared to my peers... Minimal sex.
So I am pretty clean in that regard and I have no children.

I am very accepting of others (so long as they are accepting of me), so if you're a complete weirdo but you're interested, just message me anyway. :)

If I sound like somebody you might want to get to know, please feel free to send me a message. :)

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 4:09 pm

60 year old guy, in good physical shape, Jewish but not orthodox/discriminatory/exclusionist/otherwise prejudiced, 5 foot 10, 145 pounds. Into electronics, writing, weather, ham radio, computers, travel, gardening, and photography - but in no predetermined order. My wife of 33 years passed away 2 years ago, so I have some relationship experience. Diagnosed within the last 10 years.

Looking to meet an intelligent woman, also in good physical shape, age 54-67. Nerds and sapiosexuals are attractive, but wouldn't turn down the right NT!

luna78237
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jan 2020, 3:39 am

19-year-old female and living in the UK.

About me:
My only obsession is knowledge,
Celibate.

Looking for:
Cis male,
Physicist,
Between the ages of 27-38,
Obsessed with pursuing Physics and Maths,
Celibate,
Not a sperm donor (due to the change in UK Law),
No children.

Interested in marriage only.

If interested message me with a photo and/or something about yourself if you fit that criteria.
For reference I study from 12-20 hours a day. The more you devout yourself to your subject the better.

Thank you. :)

VagabondAstronomer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Jan 2020, 6:04 pm

Going to try this, only searching for "pen pals" if you will.
I am a 57 year old cis male. I am 5' 10.5"/179cm tall, 239 lbs/108 kg weight. I was diagnosed at age 51.
Dark hair with strands of silver.
Hazel green eyes.
My hobbies include visual astronomy (more a vocation), interesting music (though I profess to not be an expert), old computers, and nerdy space-related stuff. Will play with LEGOS if provoked.
Just looking for a voice in the wilderness.

holla_bread
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2020, 1:49 pm

Hello! My name is Emma, I’m sixteen, I’m into Steven universe, stargazing, skiing, running, and more. I live in PA and not really willing to do long distance since I’m a touchy feely type of autistic.

Aran
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Feb 2020, 11:17 am

First post to WP in a long time, trying to reach out more and find someone.

28 years old white male, Aspergers and ADHD diagnosed, in North West Pennsylvania.
5'9 and a little tubby but not by much, it's mostly just a stomach
Hobbies are primarily gaming, both Tabletop and PC. Not religious. No drug or Alcohol use.

Looking a female near my age, with no children or drug use, laid back and open minded, preferably in shape and on the lighter side of skin tone.

PM me if interested, and we can see about swapping pics.