Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

yealc
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2005, 8:38 pm

I have (to quote my eye doctor) abnormally large pupils.

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays"

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2005, 8:40 pm

My eyes are rather close, but then again this topic is about females

Dej
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Oct 2005, 9:01 pm

Yeah speaking of eyes.........are anyone's pupils dialated all the time? Mine are and in school when Iwas younger teahcers always thought i was on something....

Anyone's pupils always dialated?

fahreeq
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2005, 9:10 pm

Dej wrote:
Yeah speaking of eyes.........are anyone's pupils dialated all the time? Mine are and in school when Iwas younger teahcers always thought i was on something....

I can't really tell because my eyes are super dark, and I can't see the pupils from a distance. Everything blends into one.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2005, 9:41 pm

I am 5 foot 7 and have a large chest, it was a large C at 15.

But it also depends alot on your genes, as large chests run in my family.

My pupils are dilated pretty much ALL the time.

That might help explain my sensitivity to light.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2005, 10:56 pm

My friend JJ-chan once told me that I had "sad,distant eyes".I'm only 15,and I look my age.

-SpaceCase :)

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2005, 12:32 am

I am 16, I have brown hair and blue eyes, and I'm around 5'2 or something. I'm not quite sure what you guys mean about the eyes, but I looked at a picture of someone with those eyes and they sort of looked like mine. People tell me I look like a freshman in highschool when I'm truly a junior; it'll probably be useful when I get older! :lol:

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

RobertN
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2005, 6:15 am

HECATE:

Quote:
F-cup (hello boys!)

What is an F-cup, sweetie?? I hope you are not trying to make me jealous!! ! :wink:

Then again, you are running off with Michael Howard..............

Belfast
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2005, 1:37 am

Dej wrote:
People say their are AS physical appearence features. But do you think their are for the females? I am petite 5'2, small bones, small face, and I guess flat chested (?) compared to most girls (small B) and I am 30. I'm just wondering about the other girls in here.........do you think AS carries a particular physical feature besides just mental features? What are the physical features of AS females, if their are any..........sorry if you think this thread is to personal I'm just wondering if their is a "so-called" physical look of AS, out of all the books i've read, i have not really heard anyone try to distinguish us by appearence yet.

Doubt there's similarity in how dx'd AS folks look, for either gender. Am almost 5'7'', weigh 145 lbs. Pear-shaped, actually hourglass figure. When I was a kid & a teen, always told I looked older than my age, but not anymore-I'm 32. My vocabulary & philosophical bent have led others to think I'm older, my childish enthusiasm & unconventionality make me seem younger.

ajs_line_of_silver
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2005, 10:37 am

Dej wrote:

Quote:

Lots manly when I was younger it was kinda annoying people were always bugging me about it.
I’m 6ft 3in d cup average wait for a hour glass figure

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2005, 11:02 am

This was me at about age 3. I don't really know how "big" one's head is supposed to be compared to the body. So I don't know if I had/have a larger head that usual. Maybe when I was younger. Now I think it's pretty average.

Even though my eyes seemed larger when I was young, my eyes are now very small contrasted to the rest of my face. And they are hard to notice given their size and that I wear glasses. My bone size is a little small (when all the fat is off, lol) and I am a little over weight right now. My chest size is somewhat small for the size of my person (I don't even know my size since I wear sports bras and don't take much notice of what I get). And since I wear men's pants, I have NO IDEA what my pants size is in womens. In mens right now, it is about a 34. In some pants, a 36.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2005, 11:26 am

Sophist wrote:

This was me at about age 3. I don't really know how "big" one's head is supposed to be compared to the body. So I don't know if I had/have a larger head that usual. Maybe when I was younger. Now I think it's pretty average.

Even though my eyes seemed larger when I was young, my eyes are now very small contrasted to the rest of my face. And they are hard to notice given their size and that I wear glasses. My bone size is a little small (when all the fat is off, lol) and I am a little over weight right now. My chest size is somewhat small for the size of my person (I don't even know my size since I wear sports bras and don't take much notice of what I get). And since I wear men's pants, I have NO IDEA what my pants size is in womens. In mens right now, it is about a 34. In some pants, a 36.

I don't wear regular bras either; just sport bras. I'm not even sure what my cup size is, except I know mine is a little smaller than some girls. I also enjoy wearing mens' pants as well, since the 'girly' pants usually don't have as big or as many pockets as the mens' pants, especially carpenter pants. I like to feel comfortable and to make use out of my clothes instead of mainly trying to look good with clothes that don't feel comfortable and you can't fit things in the pockets. I also don't like shirts that have buttons in them but no button holes; what's the use for the buttons besides decoration?

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2005, 11:36 am

Yes. And I am a t-shirt freak, too. To me there is no greater comfort than a soft and well-fitted-- not tight-fitted-- T. (But I'm terribly picky about the "fit" of my T's and have such a hard time finding ones I'll wear.)

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

rhubarbpluscustard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Oct 2005, 1:05 pm

I'm small-boned and fair, and have a large forehead and large, quite widely-spaced eyes. Don't know if that signifies anything.

Oh- and I too wear sports bras, carpenter jeans, and T-shirts. Comfort's the thing!

Sarah
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Oct 2005, 1:23 pm

I'm only fourteen but I look a lot younger facially and when I was a baby I had had a skinny body with a massive fat head. 8O

I have a large forehead but normally spaced eyes.

I'm 5'8" and weigh about 100lbs.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2005, 9:40 pm

I look younger than I am. I am 21 years old (22 in December), and I have seen quite a few school students who look older than me.
What makes me look young.... I'm not sure.
Possibly something to do with the way my eyes catch the light and the fact that I have very long, dark eyelashes. Also maybe the fact that I have very full lips.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I