Latin women - perhaps a good Aspie alternative

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2008, 5:58 pm

I have been successfully married for eight years and am 90% sure I'm an Aspie. My wife came from a culture where wives getting beat up and cheated on are the norm. Our marriage arrangement is in a nutshell: Don't Cheat, Don't Hit, Provide the basic necessities, no vices. That's something many Aspies can handle; you'd be surprised how that's too much to ask from many non-Aspies. Learn Spanish and/or Portuguese; it will pay off BIG. You don't need to travel either, just look up your local immigrant church for a wealth of dating opportunity.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 6:36 pm

Why does it have to be an immigrant church? They are in plentiful supply in the U.S., and in some states, they're the majority of the population.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

zee
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 6:44 pm

Troll?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 6:45 pm

I wouldn't know. This isn't the first thread I have seen regarding a particular ethnic group.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 7:54 pm

I have to say-Ive always liked Latin Chicks. Besides being physically attractive I really like certain aspects of their culture.
Unlike white girls, they tend to be very direct and the ones Ive known personally were open and honest about liking and wanting sex too. The only negative thing I can say about 'em is that they have a tendency to be total drama queens. The Latinas that I have met/known have all been Mexican. The thing about Chicanos that I find interesting is that they are very unconventional people and when it comes to Goths they are the largest ethnic minority in the Goth subculture.

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2008, 8:09 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Why does it have to be an immigrant church? They are in plentiful supply in the U.S., and in some states, they're the majority of the population.

For one, by being of a different nationality you get cut some slack from THEIR social norms. Secondly, their men treat their women so crappy that there is a better chance of success of being higher up on the dating "food chain". And no I'm not a troll. An Aspie can learn a language with no problem, especially with such powerful motivation. Since they like a man that can take care of them, getting the electric turned on, being an interpreter on a contested traffic ticket, putting an arrest warrant out for someone who wrote them a bad check amply demonstrates this quality.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 8:21 pm

tailfins1959 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

For one, by being of a different nationality you get cut some slack from THEIR social norms. Secondly, their men treat their women so crappy that there is a better chance of success of being higher up on the dating "food chain". And no I'm not a troll. An Aspie can learn a language with no problem, especially with such powerful motivation. Since they like a man that can take care of them, getting the electric turned on, being an interpreter on a contested traffic ticket, putting an arrest warrant out for someone who wrote them a bad check amply demonstrates this quality.

Some Chicanas have "issues" about dating white guys cuz they're under a lot of cultural pressure to date within La Raza :? . But there certainly ARE some who are open minded and not too ethnocentric. Is your wife Mexican tailfins1959?

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2008, 8:35 pm

Brazilian

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 11:33 pm

Las chicas latina tienen las nalgas excelente

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:16 am

zee wrote:
Troll?

Why do you say that zee?

zee
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:36 am

D1nk0 wrote:
zee wrote:
Troll?

Why do you say that zee?

Hmm, sexist, racist rambling, joined today... I don't know, what was I thinking?

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 12:51 am

zee wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
zee wrote:
Troll?

Why do you say that zee?

Hmm, sexist, racist rambling, joined today... I don't know, what was I thinking?

I don't think so, but who knows. In Tony Attwood's book he even addresses this topic. It says in the book that many aspie males end up marrying foreign women because the different cultural norms can make the eccentricity less of a problem.

Metal_Man
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 3:31 am

Latin culture is so emotionally charged that a few Latinas have said they find my lack of emotion and drama appealing. I did date a Hispanic woman once and she was very direct about what she wanted, no having to second guess non-verbal stuff, which I liked but she was too young for me.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 5:44 am

I very strongly suspect that those saying how up-front Latinas are or how unconformist they are are all white anglosaxons (probably blond, probably monolingual) that have never lived in a Latin country. And don't tell me cheating isn't the norm in Western culture too.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2008, 5:48 am

zee wrote:
Troll?

jealous because they are sexier than US girls?

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2008, 6:48 am

zee wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
zee wrote:
Troll?

Why do you say that zee?

What if in someone's best judgement they develop gender and racial prejudices? Who are you to deny them freedom of conscience?

How would you like being called a troll for missing a social que? Naw that never happens! Don't complain when it happens to you if you're going to be a perpetrator.