Autistic six year old faces criminal charges.

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

11 Apr 2008, 10:51 am

This is going too far. Of all things, why a six year old.

Read this.

http://www.autisticadvocacy.org/modules ... ?itemid=20

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 11:11 am

An aide sueing a six year old for assault when she wasn't harmed? Looks like she's a bit of a sicko. :roll:

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

11 Apr 2008, 11:25 am

No, not a sicko. Just ignorant. Autistic or not, would a six year old know right from wrong? It's ridiculous.

Betzalel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Apr 2008, 11:30 am

What the hell is going on? all of a sudden nobody can do anything anymore without getting the law involved this is just silly. I really hope this case is thrown out of court. this sort of thing needs to be handled inside the school system aren't they allowed to discipline any more? even talking to the parents would be better.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 11:49 am

Chimchar wrote:
No, not a sicko. Just ignorant. Autistic or not, would a six year old know right from wrong? It's ridiculous.

Let me rephrase: sick in the head. :wink:

Tortuga
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 11:54 am

This is why I homeschool my son. They kept throwing around the phrase "zero tolerance" in regards to my son's behaviors, but they refused to give him the educational supports or autism services that he needed to get through his day. He was not violent, but they seemed to enjoy characterizing him that way.

Schools these days seem to favor "good girls" and boys who can behave like "good girls". A kid on the spectrum stands little chance of getting by, unless that kid is completely withdrawn.

Betzalel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Apr 2008, 12:04 pm

Tortuga wrote:
Schools these days seem to favor "good girls" and boys who can behave like "good girls". A kid on the spectrum stands little chance of getting by, unless that kid is completely withdrawn.

Spot on! I have felt that they are trying to feminize Boys for a long time now. I'm sorry but males are simply wired differently than females and trying to get them both to act the same is madness. nevertheless they are trying to force it to happen anyway.

I can't blame you for homeschooling at all (which is also seriously under attack right now)

katrine
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:12 pm

First I thought it must be a joke....
How absolutely ridiculous. A 6 year old!
Tortuga - if I were living in your system, I might very well homeschool, too!

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 12:19 pm

I don't think the goal is feminization, it's medication. For everyone. A population is much easier to control when they're all doing 'the Thorazine Shuffle'

Betzalel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Apr 2008, 12:24 pm

Willard wrote:
I don't think the goal is feminization, it's medication. For everyone. A population is much easier to control when they're all doing 'the Thorazine Shuffle'

Indeed they want us all to be docile and stupid. what I mentioned is just a small part of the process.

Tortuga
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 1:17 pm

Willard wrote:

I agree with you. The school people asked me at every IEP meeting if I was medicating my son yet. I looked into the side effects of all the possible drugs. There is not a single one I would give him. He doesn't need them.

Tormod
Raven
Raven

11 Apr 2008, 1:41 pm

Betzalel wrote:
Tortuga wrote:

Spot on! I have felt that they are trying to feminize Boys for a long time now. I'm sorry but males are simply wired differently than females and trying to get them both to act the same is madness. nevertheless they are trying to force it to happen anyway.

I can't blame you for homeschooling at all (which is also seriously under attack right now)

I think that girls have been feminized too. I don't think there reason males and females act so different is because some natural difference.

foxman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Apr 2008, 1:56 pm

That's just ridiculous. I have no other words for it. The school should deal with the kid if his behavior is problematic. Send his to the principle's office, suspend him, talk to the parents. It seems to me that the aide has some serious issues of her own, if she feels the need to take a 6 year old to court.

Apuleyo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2008, 4:10 pm

This!! ! This is the top reason why I hate northamericans (except for Canadians)! !!

Instead of talking and solving their issues in a civilized matter, they are so damn greedy that they keep suing each other and so far the only people that are rich are the lawyers.

I hate them. I hate them all, in all their unreasonable illogic stupid infamy.

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 4:25 pm

I think the aide should be Laid-off. If she can't handle her job she should be let go.

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 6:05 pm

Quote:
This!! ! This is the top reason why I hate northamericans (except for Canadians)! !!

Instead of talking and solving their issues in a civilized matter, they are so damn greedy that they keep suing each other and so far the only people that are rich are the lawyers.

I hate them. I hate them all, in all their unreasonable illogic stupid infamy.

Yeah, that's solid logic right there. :roll: