Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

spdjeanne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Apr 2008, 1:10 pm

Did anyone else here feel like screaming at their TV last night because of the ABC "Debate" between Obama and Gibson.... I mean Clinton?

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 2:12 pm

spdjeanne wrote:
Did anyone else here feel like screaming at their TV last night because of the ABC "Debate" between Obama and Gibson.... I mean Clinton?
care to clarify this for those of us who don't really watch tv?

NeverMore8123
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Apr 2008, 2:47 pm

skafather84 wrote:
spdjeanne wrote:

I felt like screaming too, it was a terrible debate where they danced around the questions and never answered anything then at the end appealed to emotions in their closing statement it was terrible and I really wonder if the country will explode when we elect our next president...

"My boy that's all I make, which is why I'm such a lonely man."

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 3:07 pm

NeverMore8123 wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
spdjeanne wrote:

I felt like screaming too, it was a terrible debate where they danced around the questions and never answered anything then at the end appealed to emotions in their closing statement it was terrible and I really wonder if the country will explode when we elect our next president...

that's what those two as*holes have been doing the entire election process. just that most everyone is too stupid to notice it when it's in a larger format like the earlier debates. not to mention they were trying to be more divisive to draw votes away from the other person.

john mccain would look equally as dumb and skirting around the issues if such a format was up for the republican side but they've all dropped out.

Fred2670
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Apr 2008, 5:01 pm

I watched it

I kept waiting for them to address the one issue
that will truly have the greatest effect on the future
of America.

They didnt

I also watched the press conference with Bush and Brown. Bush seemed preoccupied. He might have been hungry. He kept mentioning hamburgers. Brown seemed genuine enough though. He mentioned the importance of teaching the English language to those unfamiliar with it. I wanted to hear what he planned to do with those unwilling to assimilate but Bush interrupted him telling him how special he was. Brown grinned and told Bush he was special too. I swear I thought they were about to start making out so I hurried and flipped the channel.