Reedited- Anyone going to OSU in Marion Ohio?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Mikhaillost
Toucan
Toucan

08 May 2008, 12:37 am

Anyone here go to OSU? I will be, and it might be nice to meet someone on common ground when I move to the area of the Marion Campus. If you decide to say yes, and that you might want to meet me some times. Understand I am very paranoid... I will probably insist we meet at Wal-Mart or one of the large stores. Then I will worry you will follow me home, that is perfectly normal. If I get that feeling around a person I usually end up in a good friendship with them. Just a thought. It would be nice to meet someone a bit like me. <3 If you want to you could just Private message me, that way you don't have to tell anything about your relitive location to the people of this forum. I don't live in Marion, so I feel pretty secure.

Also, don't come to me looking to date. I am the lease romatincally inclined person on earth. I will probably never date anyone. xD

Last edited by Mikhaillost on 08 May 2008, 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mikhaillost
Toucan
Toucan

08 May 2008, 7:38 am

I hope someone responds. I would really like to make more friends than I have. And moving away from my home town is going to be very strange. I would really appreciate someone saying hi every now and again. I would say hi back.