Page 6 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:47 pm

oscuria wrote:
peebo wrote:
oscuria wrote:
Why do people constantly attack Israel? I very HIGHLY doubt any of you would keep your mouths shut if your neighbors wanted you killed, actively sought your destruction daily, and would cut your throat for no other reason than being a Jew.

well i might do had i annexed a large part of my neighbours house some period of time ago and killed his children for questioning my actions.

Yes, I'm sure a Scot coming and killing you would be justified just as an american indian coming and killing a white family. While we are at it: A greek should kill a turk, an armenian should kill a turk, a kurd should kill iranians, arabs, and turks (Damn no one likes the Turks too!), an indian should kill a paki, a tibetan should kill a chinese, a tajik should kill an uzbek, an albanian should kill a serb, a bulgarian should kill a gypsy. The native tribes in the Americas should create all-out war on the inhabitants. That would show their ancestors!

Well that wouldn't work because guns and other things. Plus Native Americans are pretty smart that our ancestors should have learn their ways instead the opposite. I pretty much interested in Native American culture. Killing proves nothing but its human instinct.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:50 pm

Okay this thread is going to be very heated from now on. Good time to close this discussion before we're at each other throats about this or that.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

but the point is, oscuria, i am scottish. nowhere in recent history have any of my ancestors annexed anything. so i still don't get what you were trying to say.

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

JerryHatake wrote:
Well that wouldn't work because guns and other things. Plus Native Americans are pretty smart that our ancestors should have learn their ways instead the opposite. I pretty much interested in Native American culture. Killing proves nothing but its human instinct.

Our ancestors?

Hmm...The Africans that first decided to leave the land 60,000 odd years ago?

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:51 pm

peebo wrote:
but the point is, oscuria, i am scottish. nowhere in recent history have any of my ancestors annexed anything. so i still don't get what you were trying to say.

I was assuming you weren't scot. Ha.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:52 pm

and what would possibly lead you to make such an assumption? i wonder...

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:54 pm

oscuria wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:

Our ancestors?

Man, you don't realize the wisdom that you can receive from Native Americans. They actually have a cure for Cancer and other illnesses. They are great people to learn from about things and its cool.

Last edited by JerryHatake on 10 May 2008, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:54 pm

peebo wrote:

I made a mistake. Simple.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:55 pm

JerryHatake wrote:
oscuria wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:

Our ancestors?

Man, you don't realize the wisdom that you can receive from Native Americans. They actually have a cure for Cancer and other illnesses. They are great people to learn from about things and its cool.

No, I mean that you said "Our Ancestors" as in we both share the same ancestors. I don't think we do...??? My ancestors had nothing to do with the US.

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 May 2008, 7:57 pm

So, why did all the other "Stuff ______ people like" threads get locked, but not this one?

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:58 pm

oscuria wrote:
No, I mean that you said "Our Ancestors" as in we both share the same ancestors. I don't think we do...??? My ancestors had nothing to do with the US.

Thank you for clarifying then.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 8:01 pm

oscuria wrote:
peebo wrote:

ah, i see. i just had the thought that since most people domiciled in scotland are of scottish origin, i would seem an unusual assumption for you to make. but very well.

Adam Smith

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 9:04 pm

I locking this thread. It's long overdue.

On sabbatical...

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 9:12 pm

Quatermass wrote:
I locking this thread. It's long overdue.

I agree with you, Quatermass.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 9:15 pm

peebo wrote:
oscuria wrote:
peebo wrote:

ah, i see. i just had the thought that since most people domiciled in scotland are of scottish origin, i would seem an unusual assumption for you to make. but very well.

I thought Aberdeen was in England. :(