Page 1 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 2:10 am

Since there's been a black, white, and yellow persons thread I think its hight time for a Jew thread :D .
So, any Jewish Aspies here on WP?If so are any of you jews here "observant" jews? :P We have a bunch of Christians and 2 muslims, where are the JOOs? :lol: (not I am not jewish myself, just curious :wink: )

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 8:44 am

That Joos comment isn't funny to me because I'm Jewish by birthright through my mom.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 9:05 am

JerryHatake wrote:
That Joos comment isn't funny to me because I'm Jewish by birthright through my mom.
:roll:

Um, ok. That really doesnt make any sense. How was being antisemitic by spelling it that way?

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 9:29 am

What a stupid thread. I'm not Jewish, but I could answer this.

Food
Water
Shelter
Love
Friends
Family
Fun
Peace
Good
etc

Same as every other person on Earth, bar a few dangerous exceptions?

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 9:36 am

LeKiwi wrote:
What a stupid thread. I'm not Jewish, but I could answer this.

Food
Water
Shelter
Love
Friends
Family
Fun
Peace
Good
etc

Same as every other person on Earth, bar a few dangerous exceptions?

Especially peace.
As they say in Israel, "Sha'alu Shalom Yerushalayim."
("Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.")

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 9:46 am

Money?

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 10:05 am

That just stereotypes though the orthodox jews are possible those because they are hardcore strict while I'm not due to my dad was Catholic and mom Jewish. I'm a Jewish Reform but I don't go to place of worship because my up bring.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 1:39 pm

Identification topic

I think there could be a problem with this thread. :x

Please refrain from strange spellings of peoples of differently ethnicity/religion, thank you. :x

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 4:02 pm

sartresue wrote:
Identification topic

Please refrain from strange spellings of peoples of differently ethnicity/religion, thank you. :x

Good F*cking Grief! You people are unbelievable :!: Most of the Jewish people I know DO seem to have a slight sense of humor
about their faith and their identity and arent the whiney fussy stereotype that jews are depicted as. I do not see
how I am in any way Bashing jewish people here. What else is the problem with this thread? Seems like some of the people here are actively Looking to be offended so they can get on their f*****g moral high-horse.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 4:38 pm

D1nk0 wrote:
sartresue wrote:
Identification topic

Good F*cking Grief! You people are unbelievable :!: Most of the Jewish people I know DO seem to have a slight sense of humor
about their faith and their identity and arent the whiney fussy stereotype that jews are depicted as. I do not see
how I am in any way Bashing jewish people here. What else is the problem with this thread? Seems like some of the people here are actively Looking to be offended so they can get on their f***ing moral high-horse.

In before the lock!

We all know Jews tell the best Jew jokes.

The problem is it isn't Kosher for non-Jews to tell Jew jokes, so anyone who isn't Jewish in this thread can only wind up looking like a schlemiel.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 5:25 pm

D1nk0 wrote:
sartresue wrote:
Identification topic

how I am in any way Bashing jewish people here. What else is the problem with this thread? Seems like some of the people here are actively Looking to be offended so they can get on their f***ing moral high-horse.

You are a fool, D1nk0. I think you are just a troll agent provocateur. Regardless of your motivation, your social graces leave a lot to be desired. And misspelling 'Jew' can be construed as an ethnic slur. You don't think so? Think back to what was scrawled on the wall by Jack the Ripper. Bad spelling there, and it set off some more anti-semitism.

There are also some Jews who do not have that sense of humour about their faith and identity.

On sabbatical...

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 5:59 pm

JerryHatake wrote:

so you got the free trip to israel and dual citizenship?

/my ex got to go to israel for free cause she's jewish and qualified.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:08 pm

Fool? Look Quatermass, I'm an ASPIE god damnit! :lol:
I have known PLENTY of Jewish people in my life and most of them dont make a big deal out of self-deprecating humor but nonetheless............I did NOT create this thread to bash jews. But since I came here Ive yet to see just One post in this forum about jewish religion/culture(other than stuff about Israel) so I had no clue that there were that many of you folks here. I guess I'll direct questions I have about Judaism to an NT Rabbi :roll: . Speaking of my lack of social graces WHAT ELSE did I say that was "antisemitic" other than playfully mispelling the word "Jews"? Im totally serious, you people act like Im trolling but I am NOT the kind of guy whos into sarcasm..... :x

BTW, give the attitudes expressed in this thread, Im suprised you guys arent accusing Mike Meyes of antisemitism for his recurring SNL skit Coffee Talk with Linda Richman :roll:

Last edited by D1nk0 on 09 May 2008, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:09 pm

Blood before passover.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:13 pm

Quatermass wrote:
You are a fool, D1nk0. I think you are just a troll agent provocateur. Regardless of your motivation, your social graces leave a lot to be desired. And misspelling 'Jew' can be construed as an ethnic slur. You don't think so? Think back to what was scrawled on the wall by Jack the Ripper. Bad spelling there, and it set off some more anti-semitism.

There are also some Jews who do not have that sense of humour about their faith and identity.

...................... :evil: Dont ever call me a troll. I give pretty f*****g obvious clues when I am just trying to stir the pot.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:22 pm

D1nk0 wrote:
Quatermass wrote:

...................... :evil: Dont ever call me a troll. I give pretty f***ing obvious clues when I am just trying to stir the pot.

I do not care for your attitude. And you act like one. Might as well put a neon sign over your head. You have created two threads (at least that I know about) asking Jewish people and 'Brown' people (people you claim in the thread are meant to be Hispanics) what they like. And then using the word 'JOO'.

You are either a fool or a troll. Pick one.

On sabbatical...