Page 5 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:00 pm

I wanted this thread to be gone because we're all arguing about this or that which I did my share of it. This thread from the very beginning was pointless to ask if when this far with everyone's statement including my own. Just let this thread died out for good.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:24 pm

JerryHatake wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
AspieZach wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
The Palatines are not smart

You must be stupid. Stereotyping one religion to make yours look better.

Yeah, JerryHatake is not smart.

Well lets see, do we accept Palestine which is not a country at all after praising the 9/11 attacks? Jordan has a treaty with Israel so the Jordanians don't support the Palestinians' actions nor should we.

your ignorance is breathtaking. the zionists really got their meathooks in you, eh?

Well I'm not ignorant for one thing because my friend Jake stated that fact to me so restating his comment. Second, I'm neutral in the whole thing for different reasons.

first off, a lot of people were cheering 9/11 and not just muslims.

secondly, of course the palestinians would cheer. we are entirely biased whenever we try to do anything in regards to brokering a peace between the two and give a lot of money to israel along with many, many weapons. if your oppressor was struck, you'd probably cheer too.

third, palestine is a country. the lies with that regard are propagated by the zionists to further dehumanize the palestinians to soften the scope of their abuses and human rights violations. look up the documentary death in gaza for a further elaboration on that. the film maker was shot by an israeli soldier while he was waiving a white flag and wearing flak vests that specified "TV" on them. the israeli government initially denied it but now says that it was return fire despite that the footage shows that there were no shots fired previous to the fatal shots at the filming crew.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:27 pm

skafather84 wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
AspieZach wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:

Well lets see, do we accept Palestine which is not a country at all after praising the 9/11 attacks? Jordan has a treaty with Israel so the Jordanians don't support the Palestinians' actions nor should we.

your ignorance is breathtaking. the zionists really got their meathooks in you, eh?

Well I'm not ignorant for one thing because my friend Jake stated that fact to me so restating his comment. Second, I'm neutral in the whole thing for different reasons.

secondly, of course the palestinians would cheer. we are entirely biased whenever we try to do anything in regards to brokering a peace between the two and give a lot of money to israel along with many, many weapons. if your oppressor was struck, you'd probably cheer too.

third, palestine is a country. the lies with that regard are propagated by the zionists to further dehumanize the palestinians to soften the scope of their abuses and human rights violations. look up the documentary death in gaza for a further elaboration on that. the film maker was shot by an israeli soldier while he was waiving a white flag and wearing flak vests that specified "TV" on them. the israeli government initially denied it but now says that it was return fire despite that the footage shows that there were no shots fired previous to the fatal shots at the filming crew.

The whole middle east is one big warzone. Which side can really claim to have "higher morals"? War brings out the most depraved aspects of humanity, the inhumane made real.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:32 pm

AspieZach wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:

He said palatines, not Palestinians AspieZach! :lol:
And I honestly think he's right about the palatines :D .

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:36 pm

JerryHatake wrote:
If you realized , Israel has the right to exist and they do pay back the money for our aid to them. Its also shows that Muslims, Christians and Jews are well capable to get along. The Palatines are not smart which is why no one will support them or give them foreign aid because of their hatred towards Israel.

Israel has the 'right' to exist evidently because the Israelis have figured out a way to survive.They are a nation besieged
and if they didnt defend themselves the woudl surely bye wiped out. But ya know what,in more ways that one Americans Jews are really MUCH, much better off than Israeli Jews. Its been a while since I heard about a suicide bombing in a jewish neighborhood or building here in The States :wink:

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:43 pm

skafather84 wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
AspieZach wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:

Okay you're right on all three accounts but apartheid can fall apart in the end. South Africa is a pretty good example because changes was needed. The TRC helped out a good amount as well. It be hard for Israel to do this because of the vast incidents there. Think about if a TRC happened with Japan after the American-Japanese Pacific War, Truman and higher US Military Officials will be have put on trial as well for the crimes against the Japanese people. Israel will have to admit in killing Americans in the Gaza Strip and other areas of apartheid. It isn't simple as pie for the idea of a TRC and the end of apartheid in Israel. Has Japan said sorry for its war crimes against the comfort women, Okinawans , and other victims. There is difficult for this stuff to happened and everyone knows that all too well.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 6:50 pm

I'm smart to realize the facts about world events. Apartheid is bad but look the US government stood idle with South Africa's Apartheid and American Activists were killed. The TRC hearing pretty much dealt with those crimes and other murders. Irsael is no different but there is the problem with they have nuclear weapons so unlike South Africa, we can't just fix things right away with this factor.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:03 pm

skafather84 wrote:
sfjgjssfew.

YAWN.

Why do people constantly attack Israel? I very HIGHLY doubt any of you would keep your mouths shut if your neighbors wanted you killed, actively sought your destruction daily, and would cut your throat for no other reason than being a Jew. Yes, why don't the Israelis stop attacking the Gazans? After all, they are only firing rockets. Not enough to warrant retaliation. It's like fireworks during a celebration. They should be happy their towns are getting hit by them daily.

Do Israelis do wrong? Of course. Everyone does. But would I rather see the worthless Hamas, and similar militants, takeover Israel? Hell no. Why would anyone?

I notice a pattern between the anti-Israelites. They constantly bash Israel on human rights, human rights, and human rights. Yet they support murderers. They support people who in control would revoke the rights of every citizen in the land. They support people who would have no problem killing a dissident on the spot. At least in Israel you are afforded privileges. I don't recall every seeing openly gays in Saudi Arabia. I don't recall a person who converted from his religion be arrested and put to death in Israel. Israel is not as advanced as Bahrain who just allowed women suffrage, right?

Yes, damn Israel and their democratic ways! Who wants rights when they can live under tyranny!

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:07 pm

oscuria wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
sfjgjssfew.

YAWN.

Why do people constantly attack Israel? I very HIGHLY doubt any of you would keep your mouths shut if your neighbors wanted you killed, actively sought your destruction daily, and would cut your throat for no other reason than being a Jew. Yes, why don't the Israelis stop attacking the Gazans? After all, they are only firing rockets. Not enough to warrant retaliation. It's like fireworks during a celebration. They should be happy their towns are getting hit by them daily.

Do Israelis do wrong? Of course. Everyone does. But would I rather see the worthless Hamas, and similar militants, takeover Israel? Hell no. Why would anyone?

I notice a pattern between the anti-Israelites. They constantly bash Israel on human rights, human rights, and human rights. Yet they support murderers. They support people who in control would revoke the rights of every citizen in the land. They support people who would have no problem killing a dissident on the spot. At least in Israel you are afforded privileges. I don't recall every seeing openly gays in Saudi Arabia. I don't recall a person who converted from his religion be arrested and put to death in Israel. Israel is not as advanced as Bahrain who just allowed women suffrage, right?

Yes, damn Israel and their democratic ways! Who wants rights when they can live under tyranny!

They got their ideas from South Africa's Apartheid Regime and look at what happened with that system.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:21 pm

i think jewish people like gefilte fish. they come in a jar.

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:25 pm

peebo wrote:
i think jewish people like gefilte fish. they come in a jar.
Actually that is used for Passover but otherwise maybe it is.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:27 pm

oscuria wrote:
Why do people constantly attack Israel? I very HIGHLY doubt any of you would keep your mouths shut if your neighbors wanted you killed, actively sought your destruction daily, and would cut your throat for no other reason than being a Jew.

well i might do had i annexed a large part of my neighbours house some period of time ago and killed his children for questioning my actions.

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:38 pm

peebo wrote:
oscuria wrote:
Why do people constantly attack Israel? I very HIGHLY doubt any of you would keep your mouths shut if your neighbors wanted you killed, actively sought your destruction daily, and would cut your throat for no other reason than being a Jew.

well i might do had i annexed a large part of my neighbours house some period of time ago and killed his children for questioning my actions.

Yes, I'm sure a Scot coming and killing you would be justified just as an american indian coming and killing a white family. While we are at it: A greek should kill a turk, an armenian should kill a turk, a kurd should kill iranians, arabs, and turks (Damn no one likes the Turks too!), an indian should kill a paki, a tibetan should kill a chinese, a tajik should kill an uzbek, an albanian should kill a serb, a bulgarian should kill a gypsy. The native tribes in the Americas should create all-out war on the inhabitants. That would show their ancestors!

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:39 pm

i am not sure what you are getting at. i have never annexed the house of a scot.

Adam Smith

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:42 pm

oscuria wrote:

this has nothing to do with democracy, you idiot.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:44 pm

peebo wrote:
i am not sure what you are getting at. i have never annexed the house of a scot.

Neither have all the Israelis. They've been demonized too much by the media, while they turn a blind eye to the actions of the militants.

Instead of the arabs seeking peace, they wage war. The Arab nations that have great populations of Palestinians don't give a damn about them. They'd rather see them suffer and say "Shame on Israel for creating this mess!" what kind of solution is that? I really don't think peace is compatible to the middle easterners. They might say "as-Salaamu 'alaikum" but they sure as hell don't understand what it means.