Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 11:37 am

The thing is the what depression the stuff is wow controlling the me dumb. The confusion of cow and I ain't know anything. Why me? The suffering the me is sad. They will get me. For now I want to who why I am slow and can't think. What thoughts? Severe insomnia. My brother now neat the best and I am no one. Pills are poison. Don't know anything what am I? Dead. Normal. Computer crash error. Mind is blank perfect! Sleep? What's that? Noises=bad. I love the gov. What now?

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 12:08 pm

don't take this the wrong way, but I get the impression this has been run through a translator into English. Depression can make it hard to think, concentrate, etc. You might see if you can get someone to talk to you, whether religious, psychiatric, etc.

MostlyHarmless
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2008, 1:26 pm

Pls tell your family or someone you trust that you need to go to your doctor right now. This is serious. Pls post again afterwards. I'd like to know how it turns out. I'll pray for you.

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2008, 1:59 pm

That's what's called thought disorder. I understand FireBird is already on antipsychotic "medication", so doctors won't be able to help much? Isn't psychiatry just great? Personally I'd recommend some simple down to earth activity that can get your mind off the confusion in your head. Maybe a jigsaw puzzle?

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 6:20 pm

I am back to normal....for now. I get disorganized speech around 20% of the day where no one understands me. My poison pills are losing its effectiveness. I have been incredibly depressed for a few weeks and can't think straight at times. I made up a name for it. I call it (instead of psychosis) "generalized confusion disorder. " I was having severe side effects from the Geodon so I am getting off of it and I won't take Clozaril or Zyprexa even if they promise it will SAVE MY LIFE!! !! ! Those are the only two pills left to try. I'd rather be confused instead of diabetic, 300 pounds, and dead.

MostlyHarmless
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2008, 7:30 pm

Thanks for the insight Fedaykin and I'm glad your feeling better firebird.

nightbender
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 12:52 pm

not being able to think is often a side effect of antipsychotics. try phosphotydyl serine. its been proven to enhance concetration reasoning ablity and memory.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 1:56 pm

I hope that things improve with you, soon.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2008, 9:25 pm

Geodon! No wonder you were having the same side effects I had when I was on med's. I took that stuff and its been over a year not and my body is still not right. I'm glad to hear your getting of of it.
It slowed down my reaction time so bad, I was loosing control over my arms and legs just like the problems your having. My prayers go out to you!

I suggest you try and get off medication completely if you can , I made a complete mental recovery and I was as bad as you are now.

whatever you do Ill have you in my prayers.

Sublyme
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 May 2008, 8:40 am

pakled wrote:
don't take this the wrong way, but I get the impression this has been run through a translator into English. Depression can make it hard to think, concentrate, etc. You might see if you can get someone to talk to you, whether religious, psychiatric, etc.

That's kinda how my brain works when I'm adjusting to antipsychotics and I'm still a little bit psychotic and still manic. I also speak that way and ono one can understand me.....it's annoying as hell......I'd actually take delusions, pyschosis, and mania (so long as it's not from dysphoric mania),over the jumbled up thought process that those drugs cause....although it's usually temporary for me....it's the other side effects that those drugs cause that make me not able to stay on medication and remain stable.......