Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

westernwild
Toucan
Toucan

22 May 2008, 9:04 am

Refer to this thread for background information:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt60833.html

After several incorporation snafus, I have received confirmation of the formal incorporation of my nonprofit for adults with AS/ASD/ADHD/learning disabilities and have obtained a federal EIN for it. This means that I am now officially able to be in business with it and to start establishing and developing support groups, career/employment services, public advocacy and awareness, etc.

I have begun drafting press releases, which I will fax to several city newspapers in my state. I will also continue drafting the informational materials I've been working on. I will also now want to work on a website. Those of you in my previous thread who've offered assistance with website development, drafting of materials, etc., please PM me or respond in this thread and we'll get it rolling. I'd like to get the press releases out to the three state newspapers I'm thinking of by tomorrow.

Life is not about waiting out storms, but learning to dance in the rain-Anonymous

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2008, 10:18 am

good work,westernwild.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2008, 11:14 am

Congratulations!

The_Cucumber
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2008, 4:05 pm

Excellent. Hopefully the newspapers will accurately report your press release. It seems every time they report something I'm involved in they at least make one or 2 mistakes.

matsuiny2004
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2008, 4:08 pm

westernwild wrote:
Refer to this thread for background information:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt60833.html

After several incorporation snafus, I have received confirmation of the formal incorporation of my nonprofit for adults with AS/ASD/ADHD/learning disabilities and have obtained a federal EIN for it. This means that I am now officially able to be in business with it and to start establishing and developing support groups, career/employment services, public advocacy and awareness, etc.

I have begun drafting press releases, which I will fax to several city newspapers in my state. I will also continue drafting the informational materials I've been working on. I will also now want to work on a website. Those of you in my previous thread who've offered assistance with website development, drafting of materials, etc., please PM me or respond in this thread and we'll get it rolling. I'd like to get the press releases out to the three state newspapers I'm thinking of by tomorrow.

try PMing kip and chibi_neko, they seem interested in designing a site.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 12:39 am

Donation: Aspiration starts with AS. Learn more.

There's my slogan missionary work for the year, at least. *halo* Meant with humour and the best intentions - good luck with your NPE! While I'm not much use in web design anymore, I can edit fairly well. If the schedules permit, let me know if I can help.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 2:08 am

Another congratulations here! :D

How hard of a process was it?
Did everything go pretty well according to plan?