IQ and AS/HFA; comparison of verbal and performance

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 10:05 pm

My verbal I.Q. is quite a bit higher than my performance I.Q. When taking the WAIS, I completely froze on the block design test, bringing my overall I.Q. down to the average range, even though I got high scores on the verbal subtests.

Jayman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2008, 9:14 am

I find that the high iq society test under rates your iq. The Tickle iq test isn't very reliable.

Jayman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2008, 11:01 am

Were any of you first misdiagnosed as emotionally disturbed. I was and the person that diagnosed me was mentally ret*d.

Hashberry
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 May 2008, 2:22 pm

Jayman wrote:
Were any of you first misdiagnosed as emotionally disturbed. I was and the person that diagnosed me was mentally ret*d.

:lol:

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 2:45 pm

Jayman wrote:

Please do not say that again, unless they really were MR. Because scoring as MR on a test has nothing to do with acting like an ignorant person or acting in a way that you do not agree with.