I'm seeing concern as a lack of respect.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

TutuFairy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2008, 1:38 pm

KenM wrote:
saintetienne wrote:
maybe you should be happy to have a friend and not be frustrated that she doesn't want to be your girlfriend.

Thats the story of my life with EVERY girl I have ever been interested in. I've done the "just friends" thing to death. Sick and tired of it. My beef was I told her I wanted to be left alone and she totally ignored that.

It's not the girls' faults they don't like you that way. Seriously, people can't help what they do or don't feel. It's unfair to hold that against her. Anyway, you should be happy that she came. It means she cares, even if it's not in the way you want. Lot's of times when people tell somebody they want to be left alone, that worries them even more, not to mention that sometimes it's really just a way of saying "pay attention to me". It's understandable that you're frustrated, but she just didn't want you to hurt yourself and you shouldn't be mad about that.

-Me and Schuyler

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2008, 1:13 pm

KenM: My advice too you is to explain to her how you felt and how her actions made you feel like she was not respecting your privacy. If she apologizes and changes her behaviour than dont worry too much about it. If she continues to act that way after you have asker her not to then you really should think about ending the friendship. Remember that you down Owe her your friendship or anything more for that matter and if you feel like shes using you than turn her away.