Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2008, 4:13 pm

It's not the fact that they support this test that irks me, what really gets me is how they refer to this test as a "cure", which is basically a nice way of saying that they think autistic people would be better off dead.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2008, 9:23 pm

^Yeah well maybe we're assuming their meaning of "cure" because it could mean multiple things then we suspected. Sometimes words and even phrases have multiple means and we just sometimes don't think them out fully. I'm just being logical and rational here about that terminology.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 7:43 pm

Mage wrote:
I think it's better to give money to an autistic person so they can go out and buy some pie.

Or a CD of their choice. 8)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2008, 7:44 pm

normally_impaired wrote:
It's not the fact that they support this test that irks me, what really gets me is how they refer to this test as a "cure", which is basically a nice way of saying that they think autistic people would be better off dead.

And that's why I hate them so much.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 10:53 am

^Like I said before everyone might be misinterpreting the whole Autism Speaks because everyone is rational and some things can have double means at times.

Argon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Aug 2008, 11:12 am

Democracy means freedom of choice, enjoy your walk Jerry :D

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 3:19 pm

^Thanks Argon. At least you understand my freedom of choice about this walk.